We are using it to ship subscription boxes worldwide. It’s the most cost-effective and efficient way to ship with USPS via a fulfillment center. Tracking many shipments at the same time can be done with ease. Their support team is ready to “chat” with you at nearly all hours of the day. They also act like pirates.
- Great average ship rates for USPS domestic and international.
- Tracking bulk shipments is easy.
- It integrates with Chargify.
- UPS is no longer offered.
- You can’t ship a tube mailer.
- Bulk refunds can be challenging.
Well suited for cubic shipping, especially if it’s only a few pounds. Not well suited for larger and heavy packages. USPS does not offer very competitive rates in comparison to UPS or FedEx, when it comes to heavy packages that are over 10x10x10. If you have a subscription box company, this would be the best way to purchase and print shipping labels.
They are very responsive and witty (they chat like pirates).