<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.6 out of 100
Based on 85 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
It is a great way to organize your content and bring new life into old assets. For instance, we are able to pin certain assets to high-traffic areas, but every asset has the benefit of being automatically suggested in one way or another to where it doesn't have to be a manual process. The reporting can get very detailed, although getting to that data can be frustrating. I do a quarterly presentation on our web stats, and I dread pulling data from Uberflip — not because it isn't there, but because it is particularly slow.
- Discoverability: Uberflip gives multiple different ways to encourage users to continue the discovery journey. This not only makes the user experience better but simplifies our work as content creators.
- Analytics: The Uberflip analytics dashboard is extensive and gives you many options of collecting data. In the past we have only had page views and downloads to figure out success of pieces of content. Uberflip breaks it down to even more details about content performance.
- Problem Solving: My companies use cases have been complicated with a lot of moving parts. The Uberflip team went above and beyond to problem solve every new challenge we sent to them. They had out of the box ideas that made our Hubs perform they way wanted.
Manager in MarketingSecurity & Investigations Company, 201-500 employees
- The on-brand capabilities are very robust but do require creative expertise. I would recommend an implementation package if you want to have a beautiful hub and high brand standards.
- The regular Uberflip hub and sales streams are really intended for marketing and ABM; it's not a solve for all of your sales enablement needs (like training, dynamically recommended content, etc.) I'd recommend their Sales Enablement product for that or coupling with another solution.
- The usage analytics are great, but we're still working on aligning them to our reporting system (which is pretty advanced).
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 11 answers
Uberflip has become and integrated and highly important platform within our Martech stack and has given us valuable insight into our content performance, which has allowed us to focus on specific topics that are seemingly more interesting to our hub visitors. The advanced Analytics has been a godsend for us to proof the worth of content and helps us plan for future content that we now know is of interest outside our organization.
Based on 8 answers
For me this has been very easy to use. Once we got the basics down it was easily repeatable and if we did end up having questions our point of contact was very helpful and fast in getting our questions answered. If it was above their capabilities they brought in a support professional who really made it easy for us to learn and replicate their steps.
Reliability and Availability
Based on 4 answers
Based on 14 answers
The support and the team at Uberflip is THE BEST!!! They are seriously so great. They got to know me on a personal level and really cared about getting my Hub set up the way I wanted and they want my Hub to be successful. They even took a few of us out to dinner when they were in my area for a marketing event. They are always there to help me and only a quick email or phone call away
Based on 1 answer
It wasn't exactly training but there was a step by step check list of things in a project the Uberflip team shared with me. There were links to helpful articles on it that walked me through how to set things up
Based on 3 answers
The implementation team was with us every step of the way, helping us map what needed to be done, providing examples of other customers and being as hands-on as we needed
We selected Uberflip because it was integrated with HubSpot and provided a user experience similar to what we were developing on our website. Uberflip has also been very responsive since day 1 and gets our issues resolved quickly. We looked at doing more in-house or building it out in HubSpot but that didn't give us the same flexibility.
Return on Investment
- Marketing is able to produce and publish content much faster, allowing us to share it faster with prospects and customers.
- Private streams accessible only through a link has allowed us to create specific target for our largest accounts, making them feel appreciated and driving additional revenue.
- Our appearance in search results has gone done, partly due to the subdomain and partly because of our lack of optimization, but Uberflip is working with us to fix this and has been super helpful as we work on it.
UberflipSee All (6) Uberflip Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Uberflip Editions & Modules
- Contact Us