Uberflip is flippin legit!
Updated June 08, 2021
Uberflip is flippin legit!
TAB BankBanking, 201-500 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Uberflip
We needed a better alternative to the one we had for our content. After doing the research we chose Uberflip as our content hub because of it's ability to leverage our content across our entire site, capture leads, funnel clients through related content thus keeping them on our site longer while providing them with relevant information to their initial search. We have spent the last year creating content to be used just for these purposes and Uberflip made this really simple.
- Uberflip allows for customization of how your content is set-up and presented to site visitors.
- Uberflip allows us to serve relevant content on pages related to the subject the client is exploring as well as the AI serving up content before a client leaves a page.
- We can gate our content and then let our other martech stack products get involved in continual messaging related to what the lead showed interest in.
- At this point I have not found anything that I can say needs improvement or is missing.
- We have only just launched this, but what I can see in the analytics helps me understand the content we are presenting and can help us in the future of content ideation and creation.
For us, we have spent a lot of time creating content. Uberflip allows us to serve this up in a well thought out and well planned environment. It also allows us to use these as landing pages for email campaigns as well as a starting point for our sales AI to engage with a potential customer based on the content they were viewing. Because we had the content it made it easy to organize and present this in an easy to navigate resource hub on our site.
Uberflip Feature Ratings
2 - The entire marketing team has access to Uberflip. The two main users are myself and our ABM Manager. I use it to post new content which includes, but not limited to: blog posts, press releases, company information in the news, and event announcements. Our ABM Manager has created an ABM specific hub for our Business Development Officers and uses the content from our main hub to populate that hub with a laser focus on referral partnerships for our BDOs.
1 - Outside of our ABM Manager that knows how to use the hub, I am the main point of contact for anything related to the support of our hubs. I manage the relationship with Uberflip and handle any and all design and update communications with the team at Uberflip. Really, anyone could be the support point of contact as the use is very simple and straight forward. Communication with the team at Uberflip is always easy and prompt.
- First and foremost a content hub to support our various products and services
- Onsite hosting for our videos, whitepapers, case studies, and press releases
- Account-based marketing initiatives for our organization
- We were able to use Uberflip to host our unique comic book series and allowed us to share these without incurring the additional printing costs associated with this. It allowed "The Current" to be repurposed outside of it's original, very focused, event-specific origin. The content applies across multiple lines of business within the bank and has allowed us to share throughout different product campaigns. The form allowed us to gate the content and capture contact information of those looking to learn more.
- When we were attending events, pre-pandemic, Uberflip allowed us to promote our event hosting and event attendance through our social channels and emails that would drive our targeted audience to the event landing page and then allowed them to sign up for meeting slots with our attending representatives. As we begin to attend and host more live events this feature will once again be heavily used.
Uberflip has become and integrated and highly important platform within our Martech stack and has given us valuable insight into our content performance, which has allowed us to focus on specific topics that are seemingly more interesting to our hub visitors. The advanced Analytics has been a godsend for us to proof the worth of content and helps us plan for future content that we now know is of interest outside our organization.
For me this has been very easy to use. Once we got the basics down it was easily repeatable and if we did end up having questions our point of contact was very helpful and fast in getting our questions answered. If it was above their capabilities they brought in a support professional who really made it easy for us to learn and replicate their steps.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Posting new content
- Connecting to Marketo lists supporting the content or events
- Making sure your posts add value from an SEO perspective