BlueSnap is powerful and easy features for the users and great data virtualization. BlueSnap has reliable data modeling when it comes to …
Credit card acceptance and compliance and chargeback management. We also use the companion software Armatic. Armatic gives us AR …
Our school information vendor, Veracross, uses BlueSnap in conjunction with their payment processing. We had an accelerated implementation …
BlueSnap is software that themes sales management and ensures regulatory and tax compliance to ensure security. We can also note that …
We have been using BlueSnap for processing payments of our SaaS product which has annual renewal subscription model. Our previous provider …
In our online marketplace platform, most of our customers use BlueSnap to charge credit cards.
We made the transition from another payment platform to BlueSnap and it's made a huge difference in our organization. The old system, Zuora…
BlueSnap is used by our clients to collect online payments during their registration seasons. It is used by many of our clients who look …
BlueSnap is the only international payment system we use. Before we had several separate ones, but BlueSnap can with your API have …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of BlueSnap, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://home.bluesnap.com/payment…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
BlueSnap is a global eCommerce platform with flexible integration options and PCI Level 1 security. Additional capabilities include BlueSnap’s AR Automation Software (formerly Armatic, acquired October 2019) which streamlines the entire quote-to-cash process, and its Subscription Billing Engine with customizable billing plans, automated payment management, and global optimization practices.
BlueSnap provides an All-in-One Payment Platform designed to accelerate commerce for B2B and B2C businesses. Our Platform supports online and mobile sales, marketplaces, subscriptions, invoice payments and manual orders through a virtual terminal. With a single-integration to ...Show More
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
BlueSnap is powerful and easy features for the users and great data virtualization. BlueSnap has reliable data modeling when it comes to the users and strong functionalities on the field. BlueSnap is the best platform I can require. BlueSnap has an easy reporting platform.
- It requires experience.
- BlueSnap requires heavy machines.
- Not easy to configure.
- Excellent planning on this platform.
- Services automations.
- Require of heavy machines.
BlueSnap is easy on scheduling and an excellent planning system for users. Training on BlueSnap is the best process for users of this platform. BlueSnap is customized by next users to generate amazing documentation. It has the best project productivity and excellent cost management and a powerful platform to the product with, BlueSnap has the best capability to the users.
Credit card acceptance and compliance and chargeback management. We also use the companion software Armatic. Armatic gives us AR automation while Bluesnap handles the processing with ease.
- Integration to ERP
- Reconciliation to cash
- Customization options
- Confusion on their branding of multiple products
- Unclear implementation requirements and direction
- Slightly overpromising functionality in sales cycle
Bluesnap admin usability is much higher than other processing gateways on the market. The integration and reporting is above average.
Our school information vendor, Veracross, uses BlueSnap in conjunction with their payment processing. We had an accelerated implementation timeline which BlueSnap was able to accommodate and we were impressed with their responsiveness.
- reliable processing
- consistent timing
- fast implementation (at least in our case; I have heard from others that this is not always the case)
- Reporting flexibility is an area that could always be improved
My only experience with them is within a school setting where we have short periods of high volume (hundreds of transactions within a few hours or days) and long periods without much activity. BlueSnap is so far working well in this setting (we're still in our first year of use).
BlueSnap is software that themes sales management and ensures regulatory and tax compliance to ensure security. We can also note that BlueSnap is a tool that simplifies payment processes with a robust and extensive system of functions that automate different processes and an entire integrated platform. We can process bill payments, subscriptions, general online games any payment system can be made with BlueSnap. Security is also another point in favor of this software, security is guaranteed from the initial stage to the customer's payment process, which generates trust and increases sales significantly and exponentially.
- The security to process BlueSnap payments is what I like the most and also the regulatory and tax compliance.
- The payment process is fast and secure from the initial stage to the last instance of payment.
- We have experienced delays at times due to what is a bit complex to understand and set up at the initial stage.
- I think it requires more documentation to improve our understanding of this payment system.
BlueSnap is really safe software that we recommend to process payments online and thus significantly increase sales without neglecting security because this tool is one of the safest on the market and complies with tax regulations, this generates additional confidence when purchasing this tool. I recommend it because you can automate different payment processes and thus reduce work time and all this is done without neglecting security for a moment.
We have been using BlueSnap for processing payments of our SaaS product which has annual renewal subscription model. Our previous provider had problems processing MasterCard payments. We are now up and running smoothly processing multiple payment modes. Another major solution they provided is Fraud Prevention which has straight-forward reporting system making it beneficial for both the parties.
- Fraud Prevention.
- Chargeback remediation.
- Precise Developer Documentation.
- Fees and Required Minimum Balance.
- In my opinion, invoice generation is cumbersome.
If you're looking for a merchant processing partner who has great support and technology, look no further as Bluesnap is it. It is suitable for web-based businesses offering physical goods or subscriptions. They have a large number of options to process payments via various payment methods e.g. Credit Cards, Check, etc., They also provide features like invoices and billings. Overall, it's an okay option.
In our online marketplace platform, most of our customers use BlueSnap to charge credit cards.
- Sufficiently good technical documentation.
- Good sandbox (though missing some features).
- Stable, works quite well.
- Continuously improving.
- Great webinars, information sharing.
- A company of people.
- [If feel they have] poor technical guidance and assistance for developers. Good reference docs, but no helpful implementation guides, or recommendations on how to choose among the various technical solutions.
- While technical support can be great, if I reach a *certain* support person, I will get very lackluster support and a very miserable experience.
- Furthermore, they suddenly stopped responding via email, and switched to a web-based support system - without informing anyone, no notifications, and we basically didn't receive any responses for two weeks until we realized what was happening.
- Some basic use cases are not supported by Sandbox, such as simulating failures in adding credit cards, simulating failures in payments, simulating payments in certain amounts, etc.
- Information like test credit card numbers for checking different scenarios (like 3DSecure failures) are located in a separate location (for example) from the test credit card numbers used to simulate invalid credit cards.
- I had a lot of problems with the implementation of MFA, with "secret code emails" being sent minutes after attempting to log in, resulting in a lot of frustration and hindering the use of the system.
- A part of the system is patchwork - the anti-fraud system, 3DSecure support, chargeback management - are all through external vendors, and their tools are not properly integrated into the Control Panel, not the user system, etc.
- [In my experience] there are many payment errors and they receive many different inputs (because of their many partners). It is hard to show any meaningful information to our customers, whereas explaining what to do is difficult.
- There is a bug where Customer Information cannot be changed unless BlueSnap is contacted manually.
- [I believe] the IPN integration with GreenInvoice has a problem with invoice generation.
Their simplified platforms make it easy to do e-Commerce and use out-of-the-box solutions. Not very good for APIs, though.
We made the transition from another payment platform to BlueSnap and it's made a huge difference in our organization. The old system, Zuora, was very time consuming to operate with and made subscription payments by credit card a manual process for us. As our business scaled up from 1000 to 20,000 client accounts it would not have been feasible to scale our billing team 20 times due to both space and salary expense.
- Automated recurring billing for subscriptions
- Allowed us to set up integrated credit card payments within our registration process
- Launch support was lacking. They did help with initial setup but after that, it was tough to get questions addressed.
- Reporting is robust but complicated.
- Having support staff on both coasts.
Very well suited for a recurring subscription based business as well as anyone who is collecting payments for service businesses over the web. It's not great for template based e-commerce solutions. We use a different processing system for those channels.
BlueSnap is used by our clients to collect online payments during their registration seasons. It is used by many of our clients who look to automate the collection of data and payments. BlueSnap makes it easy to integrate their technology into our platform for easy payments. This includes reporting, refunds and auto billing.
- Payment conversion. They use many processors to ensure the capturing of payment.
- Reporting is clear and accurate. Clients needing to reconcile their activity can accurately audit their financials and activity.
- Support is quick and they take ownership.
- Pricing for Amex transactions can be better.
- Client on boarding can potentially be automated.
BlueSnap is well suited for software companies looking to automate payments in their platform. They excel in international transactions.
BlueSnap is the only international payment system we use. Before we had several separate ones, but BlueSnap can with your API have communication with other systems like PayPal or Skrill. It really is fantastic since we met BlueSnap.
- Transaction reporting is great, it can be consulted in several ways.
- Payment process with PayPal from the BlueSap interface
- Accepts payments at the Latin America level in local currencies.
- I really have no complaints about the platform. Even the support is great.
Undoubtedly, I would recommend BlueSnap to all the people and companies that want to have the peace of mind of having an integrated and friendly payment processor.