Reviews (1-1 of 1)
February 10, 2017
Score 10 out of 10
The whole company uses Comidor every day. The Kanban boards, Gantt charts and workflows help us minimize our working hours. Furthermore, we use individual, group and public templates to re-use them in any type of process. Process scheduling is also available with repetition options, something which helps to achieve our goals. Last but not least, we use the provided chat and internal email to communicate inside the company and emails for better communication with our clients.
- Project planning with Gantt chart (workpackages creation) or ready-to-use workflows
- Kanban boards to handle tasks
- Process Dashboards with charts and metrics
- Process monitoring with filters, tags and status
- No ready to go templates
- No forum
Read this authenticated review
When you are in a big company and different departments need to collaborate on a big project, Comidor can help as it offers collaboration and at the same time BPM! Start a project, create your workflow, set your milestones and input tasks and work packages. Everything is linked and attached with this project! Comment when it is needed and communicate with your co-workers. Also, you can set automated tasks to save time!
Comidor Scorecard Summary
What is Comidor?
Comidor provides the following capabilities: Task Management, Contact and Account Management, Embedded Email Client, Document Management, Social Media Unit, Workflows, CRM, Project Management, Finance, and Event, Issues and Topics Management
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Comidor Technical Details
|Supported Languages:||English, Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish|