ConstructConnect Insight

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ConstructConnect Insight, and make your voice heard!

47 people want pricing too

What is Procore?

Procore is a project management software designed specifically for the construction industry. Procore is cloud-based and allows unlimited users per instance, so that construction team members and stakeholders can all access project information and documents.

What is PlanSwift, by ConstructConnect?

PlanSwift is a quantity takeoff software for construction estimating. It features a drag-and-drop interface and automatically calculates material and labor estimations in exportable formats. PlanSwift was acquired by ConstructConnect in the middle of 2018.

What is ConstructConnect Insight?

ConstructConnect, the company resulting from the merger of four smaller companies (BidClerk, Construction Market Data (CMD), iSqFt, and Construction Data Company) offers Insight, a construction management platform meant to provide analytics, forecasting, intelligent leads, and integration with Salesforce, as well as Pulse, their goal-setting and performance tracking module to drive team performance.

ConstructConnect Insight Technical Details

What is ConstructConnect Insight?

What is ConstructConnect Insight's best feature?

Reviewers rate Plan distribution & viewing highest, with a score of 10.

Who uses ConstructConnect Insight?

The most common users of ConstructConnect Insight are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Building Materials industry.

Gregory Palenschat | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use this software in many different ways--finding new or existing projects that fit my companies parameters. I also use it to search for projects with specific products.

We mainly use it in sales/estimating. From time to time, managers use it to scout for products we may have interest in adding to our distribution list.
  • My favorite part of ConstructConnect is the ability to have detailed specifications that are up to date. We have used other software in the past that sadly could not keep even 50% of posted specifications up to date.
  • The tracking process is great! I have 5-6 personal lists and lists that are created for our team by the ConstructConnect team that tracks different projects for different teams we have.
  • The user-friendly way to search for thousands of projects, products, and companies.
  • I would like the option to download a certain subsection from a section of the specifications.
  • I think an archive of older projects that no longer have available documents would be great to have access to with the ability to restore all documents.
I think ConstructConnect is a very valuable tool for any company that wants to find new building projects for their products.

The only time this would be less suitable is if you are not involved at any point in new, old, or just add-on construction.

January 15, 2020

ConstructConnect Review

It is used to pull sales leads within the industries our products are used in. These leads are distributed to representatives in various locations.
  • Great for large amounts of data.
  • Has great filters.
  • Too many false positives.
  • Slow speeds on occasion.
If you are going to be a power user of the service, I would recommend it more. The projects can lean a little heavily into the water treatment sector so I would highly recommend anyone in that sector use the service.
They frequently check-in to make sure you are being properly helped and are quick with a response if you need something.
Woody Dickinson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Track projects in which our products, and our competition, are specified to measure our success in growing awareness in the bid/spec market via our marketing programs, identify engineering firms specifying our product and our competitive products to call on to present lunch n learns. Ultimately growing our sales in the commercial marketplace. Currently, I am the only one using it, but present monthly reports on stats that indicate trends, also highlight special hits indicating usage or other remarkable findings.
  • I find it amazing how fast results come up when searching on a keyword
  • details, details, details.. again, marvelous.
  • filters work really well giving highly efficient results pointed at just what you want.
  • exporting to pdf with customizable flexibility, very useful giving all the details on a project or firm via attachments to emails.
  • I would like to see the Listing date for a project in the exported excel sheet
  • I don't know where to find it, but make available and easy to find and reference the search rules.. like using the AND, OR.. type of functions.
  • I don't like it that when you open up insight it defaults to an Updated Within level. I always have to remember to turn that off before I run my searches.
It is very well suited for finding projects where your product is specified, and I just use my company name. but, for other keywords, great.. and then it highlights where you are on the document that comes up. Also, it tells you how many times in the specific project documents it is found so you can find all of them.

Not sure, but we're not sure how legal, or ethical, it is for the database to show contact names, phone and email addresses. We don't believe those people appreciate unqualified inclusion in company databases for marketing communication.. ie e-newsletters, etc.