ConstructConnect Insight Reviews

Woody Dickinson profile photo
Track projects in which our products, and our competition, are specified to measure our success in growing awareness in the bid/spec market via our marketing programs, identify engineering firms specifying our product and our competitive products to call on to present lunch n learns. Ultimately growing our sales in the commercial marketplace. Currently, I am the only one using it, but present monthly reports on stats that indicate trends, also highlight special hits indicating usage or other remarkable findings.
  • I find it amazing how fast results come up when searching on a keyword
  • details, details, details.. again, marvelous.
  • filters work really well giving highly efficient results pointed at just what you want.
  • exporting to pdf with customizable flexibility, very useful giving all the details on a project or firm via attachments to emails.
  • I would like to see the Listing date for a project in the exported excel sheet
  • I don't know where to find it, but make available and easy to find and reference the search rules.. like using the AND, OR.. type of functions.
  • I don't like it that when you open up insight it defaults to an Updated Within level. I always have to remember to turn that off before I run my searches.
It is very well suited for finding projects where your product is specified, and I just use my company name. but, for other keywords, great.. and then it highlights where you are on the document that comes up. Also, it tells you how many times in the specific project documents it is found so you can find all of them.

Not sure, but we're not sure how legal, or ethical, it is for the database to show contact names, phone and email addresses. We don't believe those people appreciate unqualified inclusion in company databases for marketing communication.. ie e-newsletters, etc.
Read Woody Dickinson's full review

ConstructConnect Insight Scorecard Summary

Plan distribution & viewing (1)
Plan markups & sharing (1)
Document sharing (1)
As-built drawings (1)

About ConstructConnect Insight

ConstructConnect, the company resulting from the merger of four smaller companies (BidClerk, Construction Market Data (CMD), iSqFt, and Construction Data Company) offers Insight, a construction management platform meant to provide analytics, forecasting, intelligent leads, and integration with Salesforce, as well as Pulse, their goal-setting and performance tracking module to drive team performance.