February 07, 2019
Score 2 out of 10
It was being used for our sales and service teams. The sales side of it is great, but the service side needs a lot of work.
- You have the ability to take a photo of a guest's driver's license before they go for a test drive and it imports all the data.
- It offers the ability to text right out of the system for sales and service.
- The tracking for sales is simple when using the app.
- The service scheduler is mediocre at best. It offers very little control over what's coming in and is extremely clunky.
- Adding a new user is a terrible experience for service. They need to be added to the BlackBird side, then to the scheduler as an adviser, then given permissions as a user, then given override permissions. It's way too complicated.
- Their support team knew less about their scheduler than I did. I was almost training them within a week.
Read this authenticated review
The sales system (Black Bird) is amazing, but if you're looking for a service scheduling solution, keep moving, this is not helpful. Their support doesn't even know what their program can do, online scheduling for guests is AWFUL, and the list goes on and on. Our business didn't even keep it a year because it was that frustrating for our scheduling team, for guests booking online, and ESPECIALLY for our service advisers and service managers.