DEAR Inventory Reviews

March 06, 2020

Poor Experiences

Support Rating

Terrible support, absolutely useless for anything more major than a simple navigational problem. They always provide meaningless responses that don't really address the issue such as, "our engineering department is working on the issue" or "we're working on some optimisation". These responses would be fine if anything actually resulted from them, but the same errors and problems have existed for 4 years so I don't believe they really amount to anything. In addition, they're quite pushy for me to "close your ticket" so it can be marked as resolved, but my issue hasn't been resolved. I don't exactly want to leave my ticket open for several months, but they send me consistent reminders to close the ticket which is obnoxious especially since their resolution was "our engineering department will work on it".

About DEAR Inventory

Dear Inventory is presented by the vendor as Inventory Management Software for management of all products, customers, suppliers, contacts, purchases and sales in one easy to use system, from DEAR Systems