Overall Satisfaction with DEAR Inventory
We have clients using DEAR Inventory to manage large volumes of drop shipments and shipments from [their] own warehouse. Drop shipping mechanics are excellent, combined with procurement via purchase orders in a multi-currency and multi-warehouse environment. The ability to clone or create a matrix of, for example, products by colour and size are excellent features. We are 100% Xero Accountants - Silver Partners and we find the integration to Xero, 100% robust and reliable. Also, the visibility of data transfer status is very clear.
- Xero Online Accounting Integration - 100% reliable
- Drop Shipment combined with Own Warehouse Shipment Processing is a dream
- Support - Really efficient dealing with technical issues and more generic issues equally well
- Financial control of delivery notes and purchase invoices provides excellent data integrity
- Easily add new cost variables such as shipping costs, managed easily
- Integration to UK shipping channels like Royal Mail
- Period locking would add greater integrity
- Reporting could be improved on
- Interface could be cleaner
- DEAR does what it says on the tin. We see great feedback from our peers.
- Unleashed, I found support poor (but over two years ago).
- Linnworks - No Xero integration by Xero recommended API and very expensive by other third party SAP Business 1 is in a different league, but the cost is also [expensive].
DEAR is excellent at integration from Amazon. DEAR is too fiddly when receiving part shipments. Conversion of units from square metres to Square feet is a simply programming modification. Imagine you stock in imperial but customer orders in metric. How easy it would be for the software to manage this? I would also like to see the ability to buy in packs and sell singularly. It seems this is possible, but it means using the assembly/disassembly which is a skill set in itself.