Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- Client Server Solutions that allows to work simultaneously on the several footprints projects
- Integration with Construction Management Software's like Sage 300 CRE - Estimating
- Compatible with mobile devices like Microsoft Surface
- Savings upon the printing process to start the measurement phase
- Simplifies the amount of materials with only a pack of PDF footprints, granting the calculation of the material lists
- eTakeoff for Construction companies that work with client-server architecture the experience for the end user can be rush between lag or slowness to access to the shared folder resources within WAN access, VPN SSL or IPSEC connections
- eTakeoff can presents several tips and tricks to share project traces, common access for all the estimators can be overwhelming in case that the main shared folder is not set.
- eTakeoff requires at least 100 Mbps for remote branch office to connect to Terminal Server station. The format and consult method of shared configurations and footprints can drain the network bandwidth.
- Organize measures of a project.
- Create formula to measure various items including pitch and board sizes.
- It can connect to estimating software like Sage.
- Measurement summary list could have more intuitive ways to organize measures.
- The server-client and project sharing needs to be easier.
- The reference of a measure from other drawings is a process that need to be simplified.
eTakeoff Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
eTakeoff is a digital takeoff tool. eTakeoff Dimension includes prebuilt assemblies and auto-counting, along with work breakdown capabilities. eTakeoff Bridge is an integration tool with 3rd-party estimation tools, particularly Sage and Autodesk products.
eTakeoff Technical Details