April 26, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
We started a pilot with Forma on 4 items, based on the results have been adding more items every week. It's not on all of our products yet but we continue adding more. Forma works because its shoppers get comfortable with buying. Most have never been to our store, and for many it's the first time they have ever heard of Santo Domingo Swimwear. Now they can choose their model or see it on themself then decide to buy.
- Keep customers on my site for longer
- Easy to try and expand, they use my existing product photos
- Free unless you want a special design
- Good support
- Takes a couple days to add products. Would be better if it were instant.
- Only on Shopify. I told a friend who sells on Woo Commerce and it wouldn't work.
Read this authenticated review
Very good for smaller stores, very easy to start and expand. Swimwear is a good use case, people want to know what they look like in swimwear. Also it works best on phones so it's good if customers shop on mobile. Not good if you are not on Shopify, it won't work. Also maybe not good for very high-end luxury brands, users who upload photos use their camera phones and not beautiful like models.