FortiAP

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of FortiAP, and make your voice heard!

What is FortiAP?

1 person want pricing too

What is FortiAP?

FortiAP Technical Details

FortiAP is an access point from Fortinet.

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 10.

The most common users of FortiAP are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer & Network Security industry.

Compare with

• Built sturdy for harsh environments.
  • They perform and/or surpass performance levels shown on their data sheets.
  • No cons to report. There APs are as good, or better than others on the market
Nathan Venno | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Excellent coverage - we use the smaller models - FP321 and 221, but I have never had an issue with coverage for my users.
  • Easy to install - configuration and deploy is super simply - our network isn't super complex, but I had no issues rolling these out.
  • FortiCloud allows me to monitor my AP network easily and quickly - gives me alerts, updates and status on a single pane of glass.
  • Deploying your first AP is a little confusing - you need to register it with Fortinet, and then deploy it. I am a master now, but this took me call to support to understand how to roll these out.
  • Adding them in to the correct folders on Forticloud took a little bit of figuring out, but again, once I had it it was simple.