Leading Inventory Management System
Overall Satisfaction with Fourth Procurement and Inventory
We use Fourth to procure & manage inventory for food & beverage and SPA.
The product is user friendly and robust which has given the flexibility to strengthen our internal controls without spending too much time. The stocktake has significantly reduced due to the capability of the system to set up locations & the use of mobile scanners to do the stocktake. The GL interface has automated the process and eliminated manual posting, thus reducing manual errors and increasing efficiency.
- Custom reports: It is very easy to link the tables and extract the required reports. We use it to verify the data entered (e.g. report to verify if particular recipes have been pushed to all the properties, dates of the fiscal calendar, etc.), compile MIS reports, etc.
- Procurement: Integration with Trade Simple has played a significant role in increasing the efficiency in terms of quality of data, receiving & processing of invoices, updating of prices, etc.
- Wastage: it is very difficult to track waste and include it in the COS report. We do not have any provision to record wastage. The only option provided was to set up a new outlet and transfer the wastage. Ideally, there should be a functionality to record waste in the cost centre so that it becomes easy to track.
- Brand Name: we do not have any report to extract information based on brand name. This will help when we need to compute the retros (discount provided by the vendor at the end of the year for reaching a certain turnover, etc.).
- Procurement: Integrating some of the key suppliers with Trade Simple has saved labour hours.
- Integration: GL Integrations have increased the efficiency and quality of data.
POS (Simphony): We have a one-way interface between POS & IMS (Fourth). This has helped us to import the POS data into Fourth.
Benefits: It facilitates spot checks, produces COS report, stock status report, etc. and strengthens the internal controls.
Financial System (CODA): AP & GL interface. These integrations have increased the efficiency and quality of data.
The product is user-friendly in automating the tasks, managing the master data through central purchasing, and creating custom reports.
It lacks certain basic functionalities like a record of wastages, sending automated emails confirming if the automatic tasks (scheduled tasks) have been completed or not, and the ability to automate the nutrition information, etc.