Fulcrum is a field inspection management platform used to ensure safer, higher quality, and compliant outcomes for mobile teams. With Fulcrum, organizations can digitize data collection and inspection processes, manage inspection-related issues and tasks in one place, demonstrate compliance with regulations, and get insights and reports from teams in the field.
• Drag-and-drop form builder and customizable building blocks that support the creation of custom mobile forms with conditional skip logic, multiple data types, and rich media collection.
• Forms can be deployed to the field in real-time with changes synced automatically, and users can assign forms to field workers for completion.
• Native apps for iOS and Android allow users to scan barcodes, collect signatures, and automatically capture GPS location coordinates. In addition, they enable offline data collection with data stored on the device and automatically synced when the connection is restored.
• Reports can be generated and exported in multiple formats, including CSV, Excel, Google Earth, and PDF. Data can also be viewed on a map interface for quality checks and data analysis.
• The activity stream provides users with real-time insight into data collection activities, and all changes made to records are stored, creating a log of historical record versions over time.
30,000+ users across 100+ countries use Fulcrum to boost their operations, optimize how they leverage their data, and get the most out of inspections.
Empower your team. Start your free trial now!