- Task Management (6)8.989%
- Gantt Charts (6)8.383%
- Team Collaboration (6)7.575%
- Resource Management (6)7.575%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Hive, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $19 per month per user
Hive Technology offers their eponymous project management and process management application, providing integrations with many popularly used applications for productivity, cloud storage, and collaboration. Custom models enable companies to have new use cases built by our ML team. Hive helps publishers and sell-side platforms create premium ad inventory to monetize contextual relevance and develop diversion units to address brand suitability requirements.
Hive is a provider of cloud-based enterprise AI solutions, helping companies use AI to interpret video, image, audio, and text. The company offers end-to-end AI services, including pre-trained AI models served via API and a suite of enterprise applications. Hive's technology enables use cases including automated content moderation, brand protection and platform integrity, content-based ad targeting, advertising and sponsorship measurement. The technology provides turnkey AI solutions to automate intelligent business processes or serve as building blocks for companies building their own AI / ML applications.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Project management - supports several views (Kanban, Gantt, list, etc.).
- Editable request forms.
- Very robust proofing and review environment - handles video as well.
- Great communication features for updates and collaboration.
- Client management process takes a little getting used to.
- Cannot attach multiple files to a project request.
- Mobile app is just not there (yet).
- Easy to understand.
- Simple to teach to other users.
- Very user-friendly interface.
- I'd like to see more integration with other software.
- Very good design.
- Google Drive and Dropbox integration.
- Very easy to use. It does a great job with project organization.
- You can't move urgent actions to the top.
- It takes a little too much time to load up on the desktop version.
- There's definitely room for improvement in keyboard shortcuts.
- Time tracking.
- Project flow tracking.
- Information integration.
- The Hive chat.
- Billing transparency.
- Ticket and Software adjustments including the Hive App.
- I am able to assign projects to specific individuals.
- We are able to comment on projects with each other through Hive.
- I can forward emails directly to Hive to create projects.
- I would like to color coordinate with individuals in addition to using colors to represent tags.
- Organizing tasks and subtasks.
- Creating cards is simple.
- Organizing projects by folder is helpful.
- Organizing tasks by assignees could be better. It's a little cumbersome to check off each person you want. Can you group these?
- I don't really use any view besides task view. Is there something better I could be using?
- It would be nice if attachments showed up in a nicer format, maybe with a preview?