- Its features are easy to use but offer a great utility. It has remarkably improved communication and collaboration among our team members most of whom are based in different locations around the world. We can communicate instantly and accurately and we have been able to get quick and effective results by working in a harmonious manner.
- Every member within our team has a clear knowledge of his tasks as Proofhub enables a clear and elaborate description and documentation of tasks. So we can execute them timely and give quality results in turn.
- The important events and milestones can be documented precisely, highlighted adequately and timely conducted and achieved with due participation of the required members. So our meetings get conducted on time with presence of all required members which helps our clients and stakeholders to trust and confide more in us as they know we will honor our commitments on time and deliver requisite quality over them.
- The progress over tasks and the progress over projects can be accurately gauged and viewed transparently which helps us to know that we are proceeding in the right direction and will be able to complete our projects on time with due achievement of our objectives which will spur our growth.
- It does not provide any specific resource management features, but it does enable optimize usage of resources, so this significantly reduces the need for such specific features. So this would not come in the way of meeting our objectives.
properly implemented can lead to gains for the parties involved.
Across all departments, as it is the best way to collaborate quickly and get work done faster. No more syncing different tools to get relevant information from the other department. Simply add people in the project, and save all files in one place to share them with others.
The foremost is to be able to collaborate effectively, without wasting time and efforts. Second is to share all important files with each other in one central location, without having to look for the person each time or sharing files through outdated mediums of pen drives.
- There are times when we have to make a website for a particular client. And this would involve not only the design, but also the content that would be reflected on the website. For this there has to be complete sync between the design and copywriting department. Earlier, this lead to a lot of goofups due to non-availability of one central medium for collaboration. But now with Proofhub, there’s one place for all people, files, docs and designs related to any active project.
- The only thing we would say is there should be an option to segregate files into proper folders. As without that, a person has to scroll through all files to find the relevant one. So, sub-folders for files would be an icing on the cake. Other, than that it has almost everything, and indeed even more than what is required to help users manage each task and projects efficiently.
- The fact that we can directly drag n drop files from Google drive or Dropbox to our Proofhub works great.
- Also, with so much going on at the same time, the simplicity of this tool really helps us in spending less time managing work and more time doing it.
- With the option to set up a custom domain and keep things private, we feel reassured that we don't have to compromise on our privacy or security while storing all our data in an external tool.
- Well, we are insatiable users, and keep wanting more and more. However, the team at Proofhub itself is always up on breaking the norms and bringing something new every now and then. So, that goes without saying that they would keep re-inventing and improving things with time.
- There is just one tool and everybody gets added in to it, without having to sync different tools together.
- Proofhub can improve a bit in areas of helping people customize their accounts a bit more. That makes managing work even more easier, when you have things just the way you want them to be.
ProofHub Scorecard Summary
ProofHub is a SaaS based project management software from ProofHub LLC in Walnut, CA. It is an online project management and collaboration tool that comes with integrated Group chat, quick Discussions on projects, Workflows and boards, Project reports, among other features. Document (e.g. Excel, Powerpoint) uploading and sharing is supported, along with an integrated an Online proofing tool to aid in image and document review.
ProofHub aims to enable teams to collaborate and communicate over organizational matters in an easy and flexible manner from one place. It is available for both Android and iOS operating systems.
ProofHub is priced along 2 tiers and can be billed annually for a 10% discount. Plus, they offer a discount of 20% on monthly billing and 20% + 10% on annual billing to nonprofit organizations. Both the tiers support very basic features like task and reminder automation, one-to-one chat, and time tracking tools (e.g. a calendar), and integration with 3rd party apps (e.g. Dropbox, Google Drive). While unlimited users are supported in both of their packages, the Ultimate Control plan allows more projects and storage space, and also more features like Custom roles, White labeling, Network control, Manage trash, Priority support, API access and many more. Support is available for all via email and live chat. A free 30-day trial is also available.
|ULTIMATE CONTROL||$135||Per month billed annually|
At ProofHub, we offer a discount of 20% on monthly billing and 20% + 10% on annual billing on all ProofHub plans to nonprofit organizations.
ProofHub Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
ProofHub Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||Spanish, French, German, Polish, Portugese, English|