Overall Satisfaction with Kickserv
We used the software across the whole organization. I used it on both sides. In the field, I used it to see what jobs I had and to get quotes for customers to let them know everything at the time of service. It was also good to keep track of your schedule and make changes as necessary. I also worked in the office on the other side where I would input new customers as well as send out new requests as they came in.
- Organization - keeps everything organized nicely and has several different filters that you can use to view only the information you need.
- Simple website - this was important because you want it to load quickly when you are in the office and on the road.
- Database - keeps track of the things that you enter. This is nice when trying to get information on a product or a price when requested by the customer.
- Availability - There were several times when the system was down during normal business hours. This was really frustrating as you could imagine.
- Mobile App - This is something they had but did not put a lot of effort into it. While on the road most people would use the site on their phone and the app was missing several things and the mobile site through a browser could be hard to see.
- Less paperwork
- Better organization
- Timelier information for our customers
- Less piled up work for later
It was pretty good. I think just the simplicity would make me choose this over something else that I have seen and used in the industry. I wish they would just address the issues noted.
The software is pretty reliable and self-explanatory. I think they need to work on making things more mobile friendly as people in the field are using this for up to several hours a day.