Overall Satisfaction with MATLAB
MATLAB is used by our organization for handling various major projects. It has been used throughout the organization. It addresses the major problems of development and handling various projects in object detection and the medical field. It also has got major importance in the field of research and development. It is very helpful for students as well as researchers.
- Latest version include support of deep and machine learning.
- Various tool box for processing and work in various fields.
- Medical image enhancement is one of major use in MATLAB.
- Need improvement in learning module.
- The support for previous version is not available for new version users.
- The signal processing tool box need major changes.
- MATLAB has a great impact on production team as codes are really easy to develop.
- The files can be easily shared no dependency and easily run by anyone.
- Direct support available and big community.
The best thing about MATLAB is the variety of research and development fields it supports. The reason for this rating is that it is best used for medical images enhancement and signal processing, it is also used for speech to text conversion. This tool server is best when the demand is for machine learning.
The overall support of MATLAB is good. We can create the account on MATLAB and easily access the community and post the questions and check for the previous posts. The guidelines are available for MATLAB, it comes with 1-month free trial license and it also provides full functionality in the trial period.
- Riverbed Modeler and Docker
MATLAB provides a variety of options for development. The other tools or I can say simulators do not provide major functionalities as provided by MATLAB as it is used in many fields. This is one tool which is used for research and development purpose. It gains popularity with researchers due to widespread applications.
The MATLAB is suited in various fields. It is best suited for the field of research and development. The major problems occur where we need to enhance and detect anything in an image, maybe medical images. MATLAB is also used in simulating various wireless networks with the latest technology.