Sabre TripCase

"Robust Travel Solution"

What is TripCase?

Sabre now offers and supports TripCase, a travel management application, featuring alerting, travel document management, invoicing and eticketing, and other features.

1 person want pricing too

What is Travefy?

Travefy headquartered in Lincoln offers their travel itinerary management application, supporting logging, communicating, and managing travel activities and proposals.

What is Concur Travel and Expense?

Concur is a SaaS expense report management product, and handles corporate travel booking, expense report automation, reimbursement, audit, and business intelligence, and corporate card integration. The product is used by over 15,000 clients. Concur is now an SAP company.

TripCase Technical Details

Alternatives

Who uses TripCase?

The most common users of TripCase are from Small Businesses and the Health, Wellness and Fitness industry.

November 22, 2021

"Robust Travel Solution"

Roshni Rahman | TrustRadius Reviewer
Sabre TripCase is extremely simple to use, and it operates in the background at all times. It is the primary travel management tool for our entire company. It makes it simple for us to get all the information we need on our mobile devices simultaneously. In one place, we have all the information we need to plan a trip. It's simple to use and even retrieves airline tickets. It's as simple as sending my reservation emails, and it works perfectly.
  • This app's best feature automatically receives and notifies users of changes to their trip plans.
  • Travel management for business trips is made more accessible by automatically receiving information from emails that have been forwarded.
  • Accessing information requires a user-friendly interface that meets all pertinent trip information in one place. Our users love that they can choose the order in which data appear.
  • The app should have easy access to live support.
  • To begin with, it takes some time for the iOS app to load.
  • Hand-inputting hotel information isn't always reliable.
I believe Sabre TripCase is suitable for all. It has helped even the most technologically-challenged employees evolve into more confident, self-sufficient travelers. It is a great feature that I know our techies enjoy. TripCase is a reliable source for updates during flight delays, gate change changes, and any other headaches that may occur. It's a beautiful tool, and I highly recommend it to anyone. I find it most effective when we have many reservations to manage.
Tripcase is being used as the primary travel organizational tool by our entire company. It simplifies things by consolidating all of the components of their travel itineraries into one easily accessible place on their mobile devices.
  • It gathers all of the essential details of a trip and presents it in a simple and efficient view. Our users particularly like that they can each choose in what own order they prefer that data to appear.
  • It conveniently allows travelers to share their itineraries with others.
  • It would be nice if access to live support were easily accessible from the app. Sometimes it's just easier to hit a button and chat with someone than to read through FAQs.
It's a reliable source of updates when there are flight delays, gate changes, or other headaches you may experience on the road. It's also convenient that you can navigate to your hotel right from the app when you arrive at your destination. From what I have recently learned, it is now even available on Apple Watch, which I know our techies love.TripCase helped even our most techonologically-challenged employees evolve into more confident, self-sufficient travelers
There should be a 24-hour toll-free number to call for support.
It is used optionally by people across the organization to manage trip information. It's also a good choice to share travel info with other people apart from organizing the data about the trip. I haven't found any special use different from one I would do on personal trips, but it's still very useful.
  • Get travel info updates automatically
  • Automatically gets info from forwarded emails
  • Good UI to access your info quickly
  • The iOS app is a little on the slow side when you open it up
  • Manual accommodation input isn't always the best (sometimes doesn't find hotels)
I think it is suitable for everybody, but it's just a matter of what is comfortable for the user. I would recommend anyone to use it. I think it's best when the trip has many different reservations to manage. If it can't automatically manage many of your bookings, then it can negate the need to add everything manually. So, I would say it is good when the balance between the automatic and "manual" input of bookings is enough for you!