February 18, 2020
Whether your volume is high or low, Sabre Red Workspace is a sensible, flexible solution for your corporate travel department's needs.
Score 7 out of 10
Sabre Red Workspace is the sole global distribution system that our organization uses to book all business travel reservations. While our corporate travel department uses it to book flights for attendees of larger groups and meetings, Sabre Red Workspace is also configured to our company's SAP Concur Travel and Expense account, an integration which allows all employees to book their own transient reservations online.
- Sabre Red Workspace is constantly evolving to keep up with technology trends. For example, it is now available for agents to download on their iPads so that they can work from anywhere.
- Sabre Red Workspace offers a suite called Red Apps which has many categories of useful apps that can customize your experience (some at no extra charge) and help simplify workflows.
- Sabre Red Workspace provides a comprehensive library of every format or command that an agent could ever need to do his or her job.
- Having to look up government hotel rates separately via Government Suite instead of seeing them listed with common availability result lists is not ideal.
- The mandatory migration from Sabre Stars to Sabre Profiles was a difficult adjustment for seasoned agents like myself to get used to. Working with Stars was so much easier.
Read this authenticated review
If your company has corporate discounts with preferred airlines and hotel chains, Sabre Red Workspace makes it really simple to manage those programs using snap codes and HIC tables and ensure that the appropriate savings are automatically applied to all applicable reservations.