- Excellent at preventing unwanted browsing and malicious sites
- Great reporting, useful to see potential issues and/or sites that may need to be reviewed for potential whitelisting.
- Perfect system for kiosk environments, limiting browsing to local on-network sites until the user authenticates
- The admin interface would be better off not using Java
- Setting up SSL properly can be a bit challenging
- Could really use a better source for training, like a library of how-to videos
For small offices, with minimal traffic this may be using a sledgehammer to put in a push pin. It will work great, but the devices is likely over engineered for small offices (<50 people). That being said, price-wise it's still a great solution when compared to competing products and being from Symantec, you know it's going to be around and support for the long term.