Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Twingate allows businesses to secure remote access to their private applications, data, and environments, whether they are on-premise or in the cloud. Built to make the lives of DevOps teams, IT teams, and end users easier, it replaces outdated corporate VPNs which were not built to handle a world in which "work from anywhere" and cloud-based assets are increasingly the norm.
Twingate’s modern zero trust-based approach to securing remote access focuses on improving security, usability, and maintainability. Distinguishing benefits and features of Twingate include:
- Software-only solution deploys in minutes without requiring changes to existing infrastructure.
- Enables least privilege access at the application level, not the broader network level.
- Centralized management and logging provides control and visibility over the entire enterprise network.
- Scale up to support more users and resources without worrying about network segmentation or buying new hardware.
- User connectivity is improved due to split tunneling, no backhauling, and an intelligent client agent that handles authorization and routing activities.
- Client agents are always on and do not require user interaction.
- Supported: Set up and manage resource-level access policies across the enterprise
- Supported: Centralized administrative console
- Supported: Logging and analytics platform
- Supported: Client app supports Android iOS, Linux, macOS, and Windows
- Supported: Supports on-premise and cloud environments (including AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Supported: Integrates with major SSO and Identity Providers
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|