Overall Satisfaction with 6sense
6sense is currently being used to support our account based strategy and we also just purchased the orchestration add on that will allow us to purchase contacts within the platform and iFrame in SFDC. As of right now our marketing team is the primary team using the platform but we also have our sales team using it within SFDC.
- They've turned the lights on for marketing! Rather than guessing, we now have data showing us how interested, or uninterested, an account is.
- 6sense allows our outreach to be meaningful. Because we know our targets' interests, our outreach will be more significant to them.
- The 6sense team is constantly updating their capabilities that are greatly enhancing our experience. Examples: SFDC dashboards and reporting within the platform.
- So far I only have one which is the capability to filter the SFDC dashboard based on personalized fields (and I have been assured its on the roadmap!).
- We've only had 6sense for one year and our sales cycle is 12-18 months however I do anticipate an increase in opportunity conversion rates and pipeline generated.
- So far it has certainly helped our team look at ABM with a new mindset and approach.
- It has increased the support field/demand marketing is able to provide to the BDRs and sales reps.
6sense has 100% helped us to match anonymous signals to accounts, allowing marketing to provide truly warm leads to the sales team. More importantly, we have insight on what these accounts are interested in which has made our outreach much more meaningful and consistent with that accounts interests, pain points, etc.
Right now we are mostly using these predictions to decipher who should be spending time on what accounts. For example, marketing is "always on" with digital ads, nurture campaigns, etc. but once the account moves into consideration, decision or purchase we have a better plan of action for when the BDRs should step in with outreach and when the reps can dive in directly.
Above and beyond! I personally meet with our customer success manager sometimes multiple times a week to build a strong ABM strategy, look at new capabilities, etc. I also join the user groups as much as possible to hear from the product team which has been amazing. Next up I am looking forward to their 2-day virtual event as I am sure the content will be extremely educational.
Now that I have a stronger understanding of how I personally want to use 6sense for my team I have a better understanding of the platform as well. Additionally, once I had the time to truly dive in I was able to really navigate easily so I'd say it's usability is excellent.
Do you think 6sense delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with 6sense's feature set?
Did 6sense live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of 6sense go as expected?
Would you buy 6sense again?
If a company is looking to go all in on an account based marketing strategy, they absolutely need 6sense in my mind. Not only is the data provided beyond insightful, but the guidance from your customer success manager, the user groups and the CMO's recent book all contribute to building a successful strategy.