6Sense and ZenIQ a winning Combo
Updated November 06, 2020
6Sense and ZenIQ a winning Combo
Score 5 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with 6sense
We use the ZenIQ portion of 6sense to import data, augment data and research intent at companies. This helps us clean our data and ensure we prioritize who we are calling.
- Automating updates in Salesforce so employee count, website, account phone and other data are autopopulated
- Downloading ZoomInfo prospecting data and verifying it before buying it, ensuring all emails are good
- Providing intent data to help with prioritizing accounts
- A bit difficult to navigate at times, so watch all the training videos and ask for help
- Not as intuitive but very powerful once you know how to use it
- Sometimes there are glitches but they have great support to help and fix it and never a repeat issue
- Cleaned tons of data at no additional cost which is awesome
- Allowed us to see value of data points and prioritize accounts
- cost was low as highly discounted
No I am not sure it was accurate and lots of holes in it. Cant help but wonder how it could be so wrong? Lots of money spent targeting right titles at surging companies and millions of impressions and tons of "clicks" but not one form fill. And none of the clicks registered on our other anonymous visitor tracking software.
It did not allow us to do any of this. It could not even get the first part of the equation right. I have lost all confidence. Sad to say but I wonder if they just make it up? Hard to say for sure since it is a black box.
we originally chose ZenIQ then 6sense bought them and broke everything that worked well, we also used Bombora intent data and then combined with 6sense and now uses their intent data which I am not sure either worked well. Not sure how to properly operationalize it and they were no help even trying.
they at first did not try and even when they started to try nothing was fixed so they are either incompetent or just lazy or did not care about us as a customer but no matter what they sucked at customer service and fixing tons of bugs and glitches in their product.
It is clunky and not very intuitive, they dont even know how ot use their own product they just send y9ou the same how to guides that dont show you much more than the basics. It is kind of sad that the customer success team does not even know how their product works.
Do you think 6sense delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with 6sense's feature set?
Did 6sense live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of 6sense go as expected?
Would you buy 6sense again?
Intent data, appending to existing account, and using prospect data to ensure we have the right data to rank and prioritize our accounts. Also, their Chrome extension has a sweet UI that runs in Salesforce for finding people in your buying personas. I would not use this tool purely for getting data but in all other use cases it is phenomenal and with the amazing support you can't go wrong
Evaluating 6sense and Competitors
Change management was a minor issue with the implementation - dont trust them to help you
Problems get solved
Quick Initial Response
Not kept informed
Difficult to get immediate help
Need to explain problems multiple times
Support doesn't seem to care
Yes - nope still not resoilved and no desire to resolve them they eventually just sunset the features and move on.