MIP in the Open
Updated January 18, 2019
MIP in the Open
Score 7 out of 10
- HR, PR, GL, EFT, ALL, BUD
Overall Satisfaction with Abila MIP Fund Accounting
Abila MIP Fund Accounting is used by the whole organization for department and overall reporting as well as compliance reporting. It was purchased to allow for reporting by cost allocation to multiple cost centers, including both internal departments and grants.
- Cost allocation. Allows great flexibility in the setup of cost pools and receipient centers.
- Multiple dimension coding structure. Allows complex accounting setups for multi-faceted organizations.
- Reporting. Allows many different report configurations.
- Exporting. Ease of exporting reports to PDF and Excel formats.
- Bank reconciliation. Exceptionally outdated and inefficient process for clearing checks.
- Accounts payable. New vendor setup process could be so much easier, especially for vendors who are already employees.
- Credit card puchases. Badly needs improved functionality in the posting of transactions to actual vendors.
- We believe Abila MIP Fund Accounting is a fairly efficient product.
- Abila MIP Fund Accounting is slow to innovate and implement enhancement requests.
Much superior in terms of cost centers accounting and accruals.
MIP Fund Accounting Feature Ratings
Using Abila MIP Fund Accounting
Evaluating Abila MIP Fund Accounting and Competitors
Abila MIP Fund Accounting Support
Problems get solved
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Difficult to get immediate help
They often follow up to see if the issue is solved.