Overall Satisfaction with Act-On
- Data Studio - This data reporting tool truly allows you to play around with all data points that are either brought in from your CRM or live in the automation software itself.
- Automated Programs - Are very easy to manage and edit
- Editing tools - Act-On makes constant updates to their editing tools. This allows everyone on the marketing team who have very levels of creative skills to create great looking templates.
- Buggy - The website bogs down sometimes. I'm not sure if it's an internal issue but there are many hang ups.
- Lack of a full featured search function - Current search only allows you to search marketing assets. Does not include prospects.
- Log-in - Resetting your password is a nightmare because errors in entry aren't clearly communicated. If you set difficult parameters, make sure you remember them because the log-in screen wont tell you what you're doing wrong!
- In the few months we've had Act-On, I don't want to make any ROI assumptions. I will say it far exceeds our previous ESP though.
Salesfusion was the best alternative to Act-On in my evaluation but there were a few things that ultimately had us side with Act-On. Integrations with Outlook, Customer Service, User Friendly Interface and Sales portal for our Sales Executives. These tools really made the software stand out.