Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
I am using ActiveCampaign in my own company as my main marketing channel. Not just for email marketing but for building and growing my client list consistently. I love how easily I can set up automations (the new templates on offer are amazing). ActiveCampaign is the third email marketing I've used and I think I am going to keep using it for a long time.
- Integrations, more specifically Zapier and WordPress.
- Templates : I love pre-made templates that can be customized.
- Lead gen distribution.
- Prices for smaller accounts.
- I would like to receive email reports of my account activity (daily, weekly, monthly basis)
- Dashboard design.
- Deleting inactive clients from my lists and keeping them out of my price accountability.
- 50% email list growth as soon as I started to use it.
- You have to be aware of how to build list and be clever using tags.
- At first, it was a little crazy to set up my automations: too many options.
ActiveCampaign is a great tool to use for an automated marketing funnel. Great for onboarding new users to your products and services. For the price, ActiveCampaign has no rivals. It can be used for B2B and B2C email marketing. Integrations with third-party platforms have no price. In my opinion, the best feature of ActiveCampaign is the free pre-made templates you can use and customized—lots of work, time, and troubles saved thanks to that.