Adobe Acrobat DC essential for documents and a great add to professional suite!
June 24, 2022

Adobe Acrobat DC essential for documents and a great add to professional suite!

Lynn Ruggieri Beahm | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Acrobat DC

I use this program to edit documents, add Text to documents, organize pages, and add elements. It helps solve my business problems of filling out forms, signing forms, combining documents, and editing documents.
  • Organizing pages (move around, extract, add, combine). If I need to extract a page and add it to another document, I can do that. I can also easily cut pages and move them around to put them in the correct order.
  • Add text and move text around. I can edit right on the document with the Edit feature.
  • Sign with signatures. I love the signature feature- I can have my actual signature placed on a document without printing and signing and scanning.
  • File sizes are often large. And at times I can't get them to compress enough to send.
  • Some documents aren't editable, but that might not be Adobe's fault.
  • A collaborative share feature where it can be worked on live with others.
  • Signatures without printing and scanning.
  • Organizing pages, such as moving them around, extracting, and adding pages.
  • Editing text on what seems to be a finished PDF.
  • Provides a strong level of professionalism and flexibility
  • Helps present beautiful documents
  • Increases productivity.
It is rather intuitive and easy to maneuver. The free version just doesn't have all these wonderful features. I have not yet used it on mobile, though, which is why I gave it a 7. It does really well on a laptop, but I also have not used it on a Chromebook.
It provides a nice level of comfort for important financial documents. I have not interacted with the security features myself, but I have definitely encountered secured documents that I am not able to edit, organize, extract, or add pages to. That leaves frustration on my end, which means the security features are working.

Do you think Adobe Acrobat delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Adobe Acrobat's feature set?

Did Adobe Acrobat live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Adobe Acrobat go as expected?

Would you buy Adobe Acrobat again?

If you need to add a page with a signature or organize pages for a large document, this is very helpful. I also love how I can directly add text and move text around. It is well-suited for an individual to use if you are working on finished documents often.