Adobe Analytics is Sustainable, But Could be Betterhttps://www.trustradius.com/web-analyticsAdobe AnalyticsUnspecified7.64751012018-04-05T19:31:58.278Z
April 05, 2018
Adobe Analytics is Sustainable, But Could be Better
Score 6 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Analytics
We use Adobe Analytics as the holy grail for our web statistics. It is used throughout the company and each of our publications. As the media industry transitions to digital platforms, it is imperative for us to get the most out our web analytics. Everything from our paywall to our print media decisions is based on information we derive from Adobe Analytics.
- Adobe Analytics is a popular tool and seamless connections to popular analytic tools such as Microsoft Power BI.
- Adobe Analytics internal reporting tool is top notch.
- Adobe Analytics has always provided us really strong customer support.
- Adobe Analytics charges for conveniences that are stationary in other tools such as bitstream data.
- Adobe Analytics UI is not very friendly.
- Exporting data for multiple setups is cumbersome and can't be rolled up without additional addons.
- Adobe Analytics has helped us revitalize our business model by setting up our paywall monitoring through it.
- We're prevented from reaching important data on a smaller scale without customization.
- The great customer service has allowed our tools to instruct the nontech staff on how to utilize the data efficiently.
Adobe Analytics runs a close 3 with Google Analytics and pales in comparison with Webtrends. I inherited management of Adobe, but if I had my choice I'd switch to Webtrends if not for their ease of SQL customization and their ability to easily create bitstream data without costly add-ons. When you work as an analyst, telling your boss that you need more money for software they've already purchased does not go over well. I could finagle it, but with so many key pieces relying on our web data, it's not worth it.
Adobe Analytics is great for customizing once you get used to the bogged down UI and the unhelpful location of items. we've used it to mimic paywall systems of costly companies. We have base reports set up to manage our paywalls set up in Adobe and they work great. But getting at the minute data is where the issue comes in and the add-ons are needed.