Adobe Analytics Review
March 09, 2020
Adobe Analytics Review
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Analytics
We decided to implement the Adobe Analytics service throughout the organization because this platform is highly convenient to collect data from different sources, such as websites, emails, campaigns, and mobile applications. The analysis provided by this system allows us to have a very clear view of the behavior of all our potential customers who enter the different websites of the company. I personally believe that Adobe Analytics provides a very professional and appropriate service for our company.
- Its excellent system stands out for allowing its users to work with large databases, generating very fast and precise results.
- One feature I love about this service is that it is easy to debug using the Omnibug extension.
- It is an excellent tool to monitor and control the organization's website traffic.
- The learning curve is steep and personally it took me some time to get used to working with this tool efficiently.
- Its cost is extremely high compared to other alternatives, but this is due to how efficient this service is.
- As far as the functioning is concerned, it does not present any kind of failure, which makes this platform almost perfect
- The only impact that is a bit disadvantageous for us is that at the beginning it cost our team a bit to adapt to working with this service because it is a bit complex to work with if you do not have experience.
- This service has allowed our team to have peace of mind because with this software we have greatly simplified our work.
We decided to implement the Adobe Analytics service in our organization because compared to other alternatives, Adobe Analytics is a very reliable and accurate service. The recommendations we were given about this service allowed us to verify its high functionality, and I firmly believe that the adaptability provided by this service in our organization could not be achieved by other services.
I think the support team of Adobe Analytics is excellent since the staff are very attentive to users to solve any kind of inconvenience and to answer questions about the software. Having a support team like this gives us confidence in the software.
Do you think Adobe Analytics delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Analytics's feature set?
Did Adobe Analytics live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Analytics go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Analytics again?