ADP Workforce now is seamless for payroll and benefits!https://www.trustradius.com/hr-managementADP Workforce NowUnspecified7.66731012017-02-24T15:56:49.315Z
Updated April 10, 2018
ADP Workforce now is seamless for payroll and benefits!
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
ADP Workforce Now is used by our entire organization. Our employees use it to report their time so we can process our weekly payroll and to request time off. We use the HR and Benefits package for our annual benefits open enrollment process and the benefits changes flow into payroll so there is no extra processing involved. ADP also sends the benefit info to our insurance third party administrator for enrollments. Love that employees can update any changes to their demographics, direct deposit info, and federal/state tax exemptions. Performance reviews are online so managers and employees can view historical reviews without me having to make copies from their personnel file.
- Benefits enrollment - saves so much time by having the benefits enrollment online. The benefits cost flow directly to payroll so there is no [chance] for error by entering an incorrect amount. Carrier connections flow the info to our insurance company - no paper forms
- Keeps us informed on any changes involving ACA, taxes or other federal regulations. Subscribe to Eye on Washington and you are always up to date on current happenings in Washington.
- Ability to handle all of our state and local taxes. We have 9 states and many locals.
- Managers would like a link to their Outlook calendar for all of their reports' vacation time. Currently, the employee will get a link to add to their personal Outlook just not the managers.
- Would like to see real time changes when updating any of the configurations pages. It is a pain to have to log off and log back on to see how the changes look.
- I handle all payroll aspects and the administration of our benefits, ESOP and 401k. Before ADP, I had an assistance who would key hours into our old system. Had so many key errors and we no longer have that since the employees clock in and out on their computer. Payroll is completed so quickly that I have more time to focus on other issues.
ADP Workforce Now has saved me so much time. Benefits enrollment used to be a nightmare with paper forms. The process is seamless and the flow from benefits to payroll to the insurance company is wonderful!
Prior to our switch to ADP in 2009, we used Abra and had to manually enter timecards and record time. The flow in ADP Workforce Now is wonderful!
With the upgrade to Workforce Now - I love that you can view your payroll preview almost instantly - no more waiting for the reports to process. The ease of making corrections is also very fast. The old system you had to wait a certain amount of time before you could reject a payroll and reprocess once the corrections are made. We have 160 employees and I have payroll completed within 4 hours from reviewing timecards to printing reports and processing the general ledger.
ADP Workforce Now Feature Ratings
Evaluating Workforce Now and Competitors
Workforce Now Implementation
Workforce Now Training
Workforce Now Support
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
No - The support that we currently received with a dedicated person is all we need at this time.
Using Workforce Now
The screens are very easy to understand and employees can easily navigate the system which makes it easier on me since I am not always having to answer questions.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using