Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
We use ADP Workforce Now for administration of our payroll, timekeeping, time off and HRIS functions for our U.S. based employees. It makes it easier to have all of our data in one place for our three locations. We have practitioners at two locations that have full access to all employees.
- The timekeeping function allows us to keep an accurate track of our employees, even when working in a different location. We have the ability to allocate costs from one cost center to another from within the timecard making it easy to transfer costs. We have added schedules to track clocking discrepancies and also recently added an ADP partner for additional resources in dealing with an attendance policy.
- Payroll makes it easy to manage all aspects of pay from garnishments to bonuses. The tax service takes care of reporting all the taxes so we just need to make sure all the data in the system is correct.
- The implementation to ADP was very well managed and timed. They employ very good resources that will walk you through the entire process without any of the stresses usually associated with an implementation.
- The reporting function has gotten better although it could still be slightly improved. I would like to see an example of the reports along with the data included.
- They need a better system to track FMLA and other leaves.
- It would be nice for them to have a module built just for a vacation donation policy.
- ADP has made it easier to do our entire payroll function and has decreased the amount of time payroll, HR and managers/supervisors have to spend on bi-weekly tasks associated with getting our employees paid.
- ADP also gives us more ability to see information and create reports than our previous payroll provider did.
Our HR team has saved time, but I'm not sure how much. - ADP is much user-friendly than our previous solution which has greatly streamlined the amount of time it takes to do ANY function in the system. It is easy to look at and find the information you need and easy to sort and run quick custom reports.
ADP has many bells and whistles that might not be appropriate for a smaller company - however they can usually tailor it down for them. I think it would be good for just about any other company. They are frequently updating their contents so if you don't like change you might not want to use them. But their changes are usually based on feedback from the users - so it's really a good thing.