Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
ADP Workforce Now is our payroll system, HRIS system, time tracking, recruiting, and background checking system. I can push a button and get my EEO-1 report or the Vets 4212. The payroll system is so black and white, my cat could process payroll, and the system doesn't allow anyone to do something they shouldn't. I love having all the employee info I need at my fingertips- I can run a report and get anything I need. The CSRs are knowledgeable and very helpful, and I love having the opportunity to chat online when I have a simple question. I'm new to using the recruiting module, but we have gotten some very good candidates/new hires from it, without being buried in unqualified applications. And most important, I get help when I need it.
- Ability to validate direct deposit accounts in real time
- The ease with which you can design and run a report
- The ability to roll up pay summaries (for payroll verifications!)
- Track accumulators for payroll
- Background checks. Clunky and not user friendly.
- I'd like the ability to approve pended time off requests when managers are out without having all the requests come to me.
- Bringing certain processes into compliance and freeing up of HR and Accounting time has been invaluable.
The controller and myself are the main users of this, other than self-service access.
- Benefit connection files
- GL accounting
Connection files were very easy. GL took some work.
[ADP] Workforce Now better meets our needs and price range.
Do you think ADP Workforce Now delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ADP Workforce Now's feature set?
Did ADP Workforce Now live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ADP Workforce Now go as expected?
Would you buy ADP Workforce Now again?
CSRs that I have dealt with are helpful and knowledgeable.
I have found when I have unusual situations, there has always been someone at ADP [Workforce Now] who could help me achieve [the] desired result. Maybe not the way I thought it would work, but as long as I get what I need in the end, it works for me.