No Static At Allhttps://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementAgorapulseUnspecified8.53461012016-02-11T18:21:18.555Z
February 11, 2016
No Static At All
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with AgoraPulse
I use AgoraPulse to create a brand identity and manage a social media presence. As a small business owner, I'm using it as part of my marketing plan. One important benefit of this product is ease of use. The user interface is clean. I find the using the tools intuitive.
- I can monitor conversations from the social profiles that are most important to me. AgoraPulse cuts through the clutter.
- I'm looking forward to managing relationships with the CRM module. The demos of other platforms did not include this feature or it was offered as an add-on.
- Products that emphasize the idea of a "zero inbox" appeal to me. The smart inbox tool featured in this product is a match for what I think is important.
- It would be great to have the opportunity to view feeds. I don't think this is what the developer had in mind when designing the interface. The interface appeals to me--feeds would be a nice option.
- At first, I was unsure how to review conversations, but it was not a steep learning curve.
- The demos for some of the platforms I reviewed include support for promotional campaigns. This feature appears to missing from this product.
2 - The two members are the president of the company and the social media manager. They perform duties typical of persons holding those positions.
- A positive impact is to have found a solution for managing a social media presence.
- This product was just recently chosen; thus, the ROI is TBD.
- A negative impact is the effect on the budget for my small business! I feel, however, I found good value with AgoraPulse.
An important consideration is I believe AgoraPulse is designed to support three of the social profiles that are most important to me. After comparing the products side by side over a short time AgoraPulse proved to the be the match for my needs. One of the other platforms had an interface that was too cluttered. Another had similar functionality but was more expensive.
The decision has been made. It's time to get to work--no steps back. I feel confident this product is well suited to help me make progress. I want to get down business and utilize the functionality of this product to meet my marketing goals. I feel very comfortable with the choice I have made.
In my opinion AgoraPulse is well suited for a social media professional that wants to stay above clutter, drill down to important items and take action. It would be less appropriate for an individual interested in monitoring conversations in real time and trying to decide how and what to delegate to team members.
Agorapulse Feature Ratings
Evaluating AgoraPulse and Competitors
- Product Usability
The single most important factor in my decision to use AgoraPulse is that I feel it is designed to support three social profiles that are most important to me. In addition, after interacting with the interface I grew to appreciate the ease of use. It appears to be designed for the social media professional that wants to rise above the clutter and drill down to what is most important.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Setting up social profiles is a snap.
- Navigation in the interface is intuitive.
- The goal of the smart inbox is "zero inbox"--I really appreciate that.
- At first, I was unsure of how to review messages.
- I'm looking forward to using the CRM module. To date, I have been locked out of that feature.
- Initially, the time to authorize the app to use my first social profile was somewhat slow.
Yes - I just download the app and tested it. I think the mobile UI mirrors the theme of the desktop app with a clean look and uncluttered icons. I'll use the app on an iPhone. The conversations are easy to monitor, read and review. I think it will be a useful mobile solution.