AgoraPulse Review: "Must-have for any small or medium-sized agency"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementAgoraPulseUnspecified8.52701012018-07-27T23:53:58.957Z
Overall Satisfaction with AgoraPulse
We use AgoraPulse daily to assist in managing our clients' social media profiles. The intuitive and streamlined interface allows us to work through multiple tasks quickly and efficiently.
- I love having the ability to tag conversations, comments, and individual followers. This makes follow-up and reporting a breeze.
- The layout is so intuitive. For being such a feature-rich application, it's easy to dive in and get started with the basics rather quickly. The training videos do a great job of breaking things up into bite-sized pieces.
- The support team is phenomenal. I rarely wait more than a few hours for a response, even during off hours. The team is always courteous and professional. More importantly, they get things done quickly.
- I'd like to see support for Instagram Stories.
- In addition to the calendar view, I'd like to be able to see scheduled Instagram posts in a 3x3 grid view. This would make planning much easier.
- When creating a new post, it would be nice to have a way to edit photos after uploading. Even just a simple crop option would be amazing, especially for Instagram.
- The calendar can be a little buggy at times if you try to drag and drop multiple posts into different spots too quickly. A simple page refresh always solves the issue, so it's not a big deal.
- I'd like to be able to track the performance of LinkedIn posts.
- Scheduling a month's worth of posts for a single client would take 6-7 hours without AgoraPulse. Now we're down to about 90 minutes!
- AgoraPulse allows me to take on 3-4 times the number of clients I'd otherwise be able to handle.
I tried a few similar tools before I discovered AgoraPulse. Buffer and Post Planner are both good at what they do but ultimately fall short for managing multiple clients. Granted, they're also more affordable - great if you need something simple and you only have a few personal profiles to manage. I also tried Hootsuite, but it's just not for me. I'm sure it's a great tool for many, but I find it needlessly complex with a clunky interface. It's not nearly as intuitive as AgoraPulse, and quite frankly it's just not a good value for small and medium-sized agencies.
For a social media manager with numerous clients, it's a no-brainer. It makes juggling multiple accounts so simple, and almost fun! The reporting features are adequate, and it's very strong on team collaboration. On the other hand, for an individual business managing just a few social media profiles, I'd consider AgoraPulse to be more of a luxury than a necessity. It will certainly save you a lot of time, so it really comes down to how much your time is worth. Lastly, for those who focus the majority of their efforts on Instagram Stories, this may not be the tool for you - at least not in its present form.
AgoraPulse Feature Ratings
Boolean keyword searches
Filtering out noise/spam
Content planning and scheduling
Customer interaction histories
Campaign success analytics
Role-based user permissions & privileges
Evaluating AgoraPulse and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Vendor Reputation
- Third-party Reviews
Features and reputation won me over. After considering the options, AgoraPulse's features were the best fit for my needs. Their great reputation sealed the deal.
Evaluation Lessons Learned
I wouldn't change anything. I do extensive research before making big decisions. I'm happy with the process as well as the result in this case.
It's just excellent all around. Everyone is friendly and professional. Everyone seems empowered to make decisions and get things done. The communication is great.
AgoraPulse Customer Support Pros and Cons
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Yes - Yes, the support team was able to quickly verify the bug and pass it on to the tech team. Fixes happen quickly.
Exceptional Examples of AgoraPulse Support
Yes! During my trial period, they noticed I hadn't been using the tool that much. They reached out to me and I explained that due to time constraints I hadn't been able to explore the product. They doubled the length of my trial and continually sent helpful training videos. Quite honestly, this converted me into a customer.