AgoraPulse Review 17 of 192
AgoraPulse Review: "A powerful tool that makes social management simple, easy, enjoyable and very cost effective."
Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching profile photo
October 16, 2018

Score 9 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with AgoraPulse

I use AgoraPulse to manage my social media and post regular updates of both curated and original content on my profiles to create brand awareness and promote my services. It simplified social media management for me because now it's all under one "roof" and very easy to use.
  • Queueing content to create evergreen content.
  • Answering all my social media comment from one inbox.
  • Preview and edit posts for each social media channel to make them different before posting.
  • Simple user interface, clean, and intuitive to use.
  • When queueing content I can only choose one category for a single channel. When I queue content for multiple channels at the same time, I have to go back to the other channels and reassign the content to the particular category I want. That's a bit time-consuming and repetitive. It would be great if at the moment of queueing the content to different social media channels I could specify the categories for each channel at that point, so I don't have to go back and reassign the content that went to the "general" category to the relevant category I want to queue it into.
  • Sometimes the interface disconnect and is a bit slow, but I guess it's probably due to a very heavy usage. That seems to happen at a certain time of the day, so I think it's probably the usage load that affect the performance.
2 - Director and Virtual assistant
  • Saves me a lot of time.
  • Streamlined social media management.
  • Good value for money.
AgoraPulse wins on:
  • Queueing to create evergreen content.
  • Ease of user interface.
  • Design of the user interface is much cleaner and easier to use.
  • Features for publishing and scheduling content.
  • Reporting
  • Great onboard tutorials.
  • Make "doing social media" enjoyable and effective.
AgoraPulse is a great tool to manage social media channels, post reply to comments and create evergreen content. It's the best tool I have found. I use social media to promote to create brand awareness, connect with people, and share my services. I don't want to spend all my time doing "social media", so AgoraPulse works well for me. It's very effective for me in terms of time and it's cost effective. If you want to maximize social media use without spending all-day-long navigating between your different profiles, AgoraPulse is what you need!

AgoraPulse Feature Ratings

Role-based user permissions & privileges
Mobile access

Evaluating AgoraPulse and Competitors

Products Replaced

Yes - I replaced Hootsuite with Agora pulse.

Key Differentiators

• Price
  • Product Features
  • Product Usability
  • Prior Experience with the Product
Easy to use and very time and cost effective. Allows me to create evergreen content and answers all comments from one place.

Evaluation Lessons Learned

I wouldn't change my evaluation and selection process. I did an in-depth research and testing before switching to AgoraPulse.

Using AgoraPulse

Usability

It does all I want in an easy and effective way.

Usability Pros and Cons

Feel confident using
Familiar
None

Easy Tasks

• Queueing content into categories.
  • Access to previews and the ability to edit a post for each channel before posting or queueing.
  • A single inbox to reply to all social media comments.
  • Nice layout, easy to understand and intuitive to use.

Difficult Tasks

• Queueing could be improved especially when queueing content to multiple channels at the same time.

Mobile Interface Availability and Impressions