Your Backlink Warehousehttps://www.trustradius.com/seoAhrefs Site ExplorerUnspecified9.11241012018-08-27T16:54:02.498Z
August 27, 2018
Your Backlink Warehouse
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Ahrefs Site Explorer
Ahrefs is being used by my organization to obtain backlinks from new sites, as well as track the backlinks our competitors obtain and try to get those links as well. We also use Ahrefs to track our specific rankings for keywords and to identify the keywords we might need to give a small amount of love to before we can start ranking on page one of Google.
It solves a solid amount of problems, it helps you understand where the value is coming from in regards to your traffic and also allows you to check the specific search volumes of keywords. It is a master tool.
- Keyword Tracking - This is awesome because if you have specific keywords you want to rank for, Ahrefs has an awesome tracking tool that allows you to track just those keywords.
- Site Audit - This is a new feature and it works wonders, this will help you to see if there are any on-page seo issues with your site like load speeds or redirects that go into a never ending loop.
- Keyword Research - This feature allows you to check Keyword Difficulty, Cost Per Click and Volume of keywords. This is a great tool for researching what to write about.
- Backlink Checker - Ahrefs updates almost daily with new backlink data so you are able to get a clear picture of who is linking back to you.
- Depending on your plan, how often your Keyword Rankings Update and the amount of times you can search domains are limited, if they could increase this number it would be great.
- My traffic has skyrocketed since I started using Ahrefs, my ROI is extremely high. It's hard to put a value to it because without this tool obtaining backlinks would be really hard.
Ahrefs offers what each of these products have and more along with an easy to understand layout. If you had to choose one of the above due to pricing I would say go with SEMRush, however, if you don't have an issue with pricing then your best option will be Ahrefs.
If you are new to SEO it is probably not the best tool for you to start out with, because you might get overwhelmed. Ahrefs is best for someone who has a plan and understands the importance of the product for building links and for building SEO. If you need to write new content, Ahrefs should be a part of it. If you need to update old content, Ahrefs should be a part of it.