Overall Satisfaction with Airtable
Our company is responsible for the distribution and sale of food wholesale, therefore, using software like this to organize, sort and classify our information has been very helpful. You can manage your customer database masterfully in a reliable and productive way. Airtable allows us to establish links between the different fields and categories of our database and use it efficiently for the benefit of the company.
- It's an easy to use platform.
- It is quick to get information to others through links, or by exporting data in CSV files.
- Spreadsheet appearance makes it easy to handle and manage information.
- Integrates well with other productivity tools.
- Payment per month is affordable for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Easily puts your inventory in order.
- The errors that may occur during the use of the platform depend on the knowledge of the information and its configuration, otherwise, I consider it an excellent platform to manage databases.
- Establishes an order in the organization and management of information.
- Promotes collaborative and effective work in the execution of projects.
- Security in the safeguarding of contact and customer information.
Because it is effective, it is a valuable tool for companies of commercialization, distribution and where important projects are managed.
I gave it this rating because it is a platform with the necessary tools and functions and flexible enough to adapt to different types of companies. Easy to use with a low learning curve, and eliminates complexity to the process of planning, execution, and monitoring of projects. It also promotes collaborative work and effective communication between different departments of the company.
Wrike is a very good platform for project management, however, it focuses more on marketing work which is not negligible, but for us it has worked better to manage with Airtable because it is made to manage projects using the primary information of the company that is none other than the database of our customers and our products, so we plan and manage better.