Overall Satisfaction with Airtable
We use spreadsheets quite a lot in our department. Airtable is a tool that combines the simplicity and flexibility of sheets with the possibilities that comes with databases. It gives endless opportunities to display almost any kind of data and relationships across different data sources. All data is accessible within a few clicks and without the hassle of setting up new spreadsheets.
- Airtable excels in its ability to display complex data in a simple way thanks to predefined layouts.
- It is extremely easy to switch between the grid and list layouts when necessary. This would require setting up a new spreadsheet every time.
- The whole app is easily scalable as our requirements change.
- The proprietary nature of Airtable makes the importing and exporting of data an occasional problem.
- The learning curve for users with no database background.
- The pricing model is restrictive.
- Airtable is great for collaboration, it removed the friction of using Excel sheets within our team.
- We were able to eliminate several tools and replaced them within Airtable, making our data more accessible and in one place.
- Overall time savings by giving us easier access to our data and fast reports.
Airtable is a fast and well-thought-out tool for managing data regardless of its scale and scope. It is able to handle all requests, unlike the typical spreadsheet, making it an invaluable tool that provides results almost immediately.
We have not had many interactions with the support team, and on the limited occasions we have, we got answers quickly and efficiently.
Airtable combines the simplicity of a spreadsheet with the possibilities that come with a database, all within one tool. We have chosen it after a short evaluation. It is incredibly easy to use after a short training, making it a great tool compared to the typical spreadsheet-based apps.
Airtable is a genius solution for the restrictions of spreadsheets when the data needs to be accessed across several layers and presented in a 2D report. Airtable does this naturally without the need to export and modify the data into a database. It is a solution for any team that can benefit from multi-dimensional access to various data.