Overall Satisfaction with ARInsights ARchitect
I have used ARInsights ARchitect to support both analyst relations and influencer relations programs. The users are in the AR or Influencer Relations team. It is used to support and effectively run outreach campaigns. The software is effectively the foundation on which the programs are run on and the scope of the programs is global in nature.
- Building lists - its excellent
- Provide details/biogs on analysts
- Solid platform for email outreach
- Ability to track interactions
- Use of the finder feature is a little cumbersome
- The email editor is better but still a little fiddly compared to the likes of Mailchimp
- Adding in new contacts is a little tedious process
- Removing analysts no longer with an organisation - in transit is a little onerous
- Positive - very helpful in terms of open rates for email blasts
- Positive - useful to track interactions
- Negative - no great on analyst output/coverage
There isn't a comparative like-for-like product that I would compare ARchitect to; rather I would compare it to any other CRM system. The key differentiator is the database of analysts listed after that is really a case of comparing how interactions are listed and how emails are distributed and tasks assigned.
Do you think ARInsights ARchitect delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ARInsights ARchitect's feature set?
Did ARInsights ARchitect live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of ARInsights ARchitect go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy ARInsights ARchitect again?
It's great if you have a simple analyst program and you are not sure where to start. It's the perfect tool to get a set of tiered lists with key details up and running. You are able to track/map and measure activity really well so it's almost a no-brainer for an AR professional.
Using ARInsights ARchitect
I have used the platform when working with some of my clients and the number of users have been between 2 - 10 all of the people are in the Analyst Relations team/division which on occasions is part of the corporate communications/marketing teams.
Again as per my previous answer, there tends to be one person that is assigned to look after ARchitect and supports other members of the team to do so. The person that does this will generally be comfortable working with software.
- Managing relationships with analysts
- Support AR interactions - briefing documents
- Measuring AR activity/output
- Investigating new analysts/new areas
- Monitoring analyst output
- Use of the platform to match analyst output to PR output
- As a starting point to match AR activity to sales work
- Linking ARchtect to sales management software
- Possibly linking ARchitect to ABM
Evaluating ARchitect and Competitors
- Product Reputation
- Prior Experience with the Product
I have been aware of the product for many years, it has been the defacto product for anyone working with analysts and wanting a platform to discover, manage and evaluate working with analysts
In the instances I have had issues its been a little tricky to figure things out, some of the videos are helpful but getting email responses are not great compared to online chat and I have found that the response rates have been more than a day in some instances which is not as responsive as I would like compared to other platforms.I have seen ARInsights have made a number of new hires in the area of account management so I am sure that will have improved the support provided
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Difficult to get immediate help
No I have not purchased premium support as I did not feel the need to do so. So I can't really provide any meaningful comment on this question.
Once you know what you are doing its fine but you do need to spend quite a bit of time getting to grips with functionality. You do need a little patience with ARchitect.
Like to use
Feel confident using
Not well integrated
Slow to learn
- Building a database
- Finding out details on an analysts
- Running a report
- Sending out newsletter