Overall Satisfaction with Autotask
Autotask is used to track IT issues while providing documentation options, while also including billable time functions. This allows for billing integration and client management as contact's tickets are easily workable and trackable. The ability to assign a ticket to a company instead of a contact helps to manage a company regardless of contacts.
- Associating billing data to tickets streamlines the invoicing process.
- The ability to assign tickets to accounts instead of individuals helps to ensure easy task tracking.
- The ability to easily separate assignments by geographical sections.
- Wildcard abilities for Account Name searching when integrating.
- The UI is not visually friendly and requires training to navigate without difficulty.
- Easy documentation of work and time required for invoicing.
- Ability to work with multiple location teams.
- There are not many integration options into Autotask at this time.
Autotask is more robust than simple ticketing systems. It provides better billing ability that many ticketing systems and works well with existing clients. The invoicing options provided are beneficial to the business and streamline the process. The ticketing system provides documentation needed to service clients today and tomorrow. Autotask is on the right path.
Autotask is well suited for IT service industries who bill by the department, issue type, time on the ticket, and more. Severity levels and subcategories provide granular options not found in simple ticketing systems. This works well with an existing client, but adding new leads or companies can be a bit cumbersome. The reporting felt difficult to navigate.