Overall Satisfaction with Box
Box is used as a shared drive in my organization where everyone can share internal documents and files easily without the risk of exposing critical information to external parties. It is used across the organization and creates an environment where everyone can easily share files in just one click.
- Getting the link to share files instantly in a single click.
- Folder management features are just like in your PC or laptop and thus very easy to use.
- Ability to enable editing for multiple users.
- Editing Excel words directly through the web-based app.
- Mobile apps that allow the editing of PowerPoint files on the go.
- Easy to use for everyone in the company, even new employees!
- Easy to control confidential data like financial reports and plans.
Box provides a great environment to share data and makes working on a project easier, especially if that project involves lots of parties, either external or internal, from various locations across the globe. The folder management is user-friendly and is very similar to managing a regular folder on Windows.
I have not encountered much with the support feature as I have not used this feature that much. Everything is easy to use and straight forward.
Box seems like a more secure sharing service, plus the ability to integrate easily with Windows OS makes it just like managing files on your own computer.
Box is very useful if you need to share a file with multiple users. Let's say your organization has more than 5000 employees, which can make it hard to share things over email. In addition, you can easily control what could be shared and what should not be shared with external parties in Box.