Overall Satisfaction with Broadvoice
We use Broadvoice to route incoming calls and set up phone extensions for employees. I review the call log to track missed calls and check outbound calls to solve the mystery of 'I just missed a call from your number but I didn't listen to the voice mail to see who was calling or what they wanted' problem. I update the destination groups when staffing is low and we need to share phone answering responsibilities. We have quite a lot of field staff who operate using their personal cell numbers and do a lot of conference/transferring of calls to protect their private number from being distributed to our customers and patients. I feel like there are more features that we can use within the b-hive product, the communicator console specifically, but I haven't been able to harness the full power yet!
- Providing a web portal that I can interact with and make real-time updates to my phone system.
- Offers funny quips when interacting on the web portal like "oh no, something bad happened" when my session times out and I need to re-enter my credentials. It's silly, but when I'm having a tough day those little things make me really happy!
- The technical team is really easy to get ahold of when I can't solve the problem on my own and the staff is friendly and helpful.
- Lots of options to divide up different segments of our business calls and auto-routing options.
- I would love to be able to move extensions from one section of the business to another by myself - we've moved offices and consolidated two of our locations and I find myself checking three different places when searching for an outbound call log.
- The setup of the different groups and routing are not super intuitive, at least not for a layperson like myself. It took me a while to get the hang of where to go to make an update to an extension if we had a turnover in staff and needed to update the user's name.
- I really wish the phone number for customer support was listed on the web portal. Or maybe a live chat function on the web portal?
- Some kind of training documents or videos would be really awesome as well - I like to learn the most correct way to do things and then be sure I'm troubleshooting appropriately. I end up calling tech support when I can't find a resource myself.
- I really want to know more about the communicator console- it seems to have been under construction for a while now- or perhaps our service level does not include access to these features? I am hoping to be able to add a list of contacts there so that we can make quick calls out to our field staff via speed dial or something.
- The ability to export a "People List" with all of the account locations together would be awesome.
- The ability to quickly reroute calls based on the needs of the moment.
- Collection of data on inbound and outbound calls.
- Our business operates on communication between our patients and our staff. Without reliable phone service, we can't succeed! Broadvoice provides the essentials plus data collection on calls.
Do you think Broadvoice delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Broadvoice's feature set?
Did Broadvoice live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Broadvoice go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Broadvoice again?
It's a good product for a company of our size - it doesn't feel like a giant corporation that is cold and unfriendly to work with. It's polished and professional while still maintaining a local fellow business feeling. We have 20 + employees in our main corporate office and the site works well to manage the users and business hours etc. We don't have a 'call center' situation where we are tracking metrics on our staff, but I think there may be some opportunity to pull data out of the reports if that is something that we wanted to do in the future. We have the ability to record phone calls to go back and reference later if needed.