Overall Satisfaction with CaptivateIQ
Roofr is using CaptivateIQ as a commission tracking platform for our Sales/Revenue team. In the past, we've had fairly complicated commission structures, so manually tracking commissions was a hassle. We were able to create data connectors that allowed CaptivateIQ to calculate and track commissions on a monthly basis for our Sales team members.
- Monthly commission processing
- Easy-to-read monthly statements
- User-friendly dashboard
- Data connections are complicated
- Initial set up of the commission plans is time consuming and painful
- Errors are not easy to fix without the help of a CaptivateIQ employee
- General commission tracking
- Employee accessibility
- Simple commission statements and payouts
Do you think CaptivateIQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CaptivateIQ's feature set?
Did CaptivateIQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of CaptivateIQ go as expected?
Would you buy CaptivateIQ again?
If your commission plan is simple, CaptivateIQ will be great. It gives employees a great view into how they are doing month over month and allows employers to easily track commissions. I can see CaptivateIQ working very well at scale with simple commission plans. If, however, you have a more complicated commission plan, CaptivateIQ can get confusing and difficult to set up.