August 16, 2021
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with CaptivateIQ
I use CaptivateIQ to track my personal commissions as a result of new and return sales opportunities I close for my company. CaptivateIQ allows me to quickly track the payout of commissions against year to date and quarter to date business deals that have closed.
- Provide monthly statements that are easy to navigate & understand (maintains these historical statements for easy access).
- I can easily determine what commissions are being paid for the current period vs. which commissions are being held and when I can expect to be paid the commissions that are paid at a later date due to multi-year contracts that are not all paid upfront. Tracking this myself would take considerable time. Seeing this presented when the contract is fresh on my mind allows me to quickly interpret the terms of my compensation plan against the actual payout process.
- I can easily download the statement in a spreadsheet to further review or calculate commission projections and payout times.
- CaptivateIQ provides a way to track the team's business along with the individuals altogether, but I'd like to see only the individuals by itself in addition to the group tracking rather than only all together. This way I can quickly correlate how my payout number is actually tracked against which specific deals more easily.
- I'd like to see a phone app version that provides a quick look or simplified statement.
- I'd like to see a calculation for my payout number on my monthly statement based on specific deals that I was compensated for in the business. This way I don't have to work through all the Quarter to date or current-period transactions to add up my specific deals to determine if my payout matches what I was anticipating for it.
- Accurate tracking of commissions payout against compensation plan.
- Quick view of commission reconciliations.
- Historical statements available in the same location.
- Tracking all deals, year to date.
- Ability to track multiple payout plans in a single view.
- Tracking performance against a team number on a per deal basis where there is shared compensation and commissions.
- Allows me to not be distracted by trying to track compensation for complex deals, frees up my time to focus on closing more business.
- I don't have to waste time looking for older commission statements to compare or address multi-year projects that have commission payouts over time.
Do you think CaptivateIQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CaptivateIQ's feature set?
Did CaptivateIQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of CaptivateIQ go as expected?
Would you buy CaptivateIQ again?
CaptivateIQ is great for getting a quick snapshot with just enough details to clearly reconcile your commission statements. It provides a huge amount of value to a busy professional who does not have time to track these details. I can clearly see my monthly statements and have easy access to all my year-to-date historical statements so that if there are any questions on payout, I can easily follow and audit how my payments were calculated and processed.