Overall Satisfaction with Chargebee
Chargebee has been used to manage licenses for our SaaS product. In the past, we have also used it to handle invoicing for credit card transactions.
- Integrates well with our tool to handle licensing for users in our SaaS tool.
- Easy to generate trials of our tool.
- Mobile optimized interface is nonexistent.
- I believe that there are too many buttons to push to extend a trial. The interface grows on you as you use it, but could be more intuitive.
- Self-service model worked better because of Chargebee.
- Easy for non-finance users to grasp how to invoice.
I believe that for monthly subscription payments, Chargebee is easier to navigate and use than SaaSOptics. That said, I believe it lacks some of the advanced functionality. While I’m not fully sure if that is the case, I think that maybe due to its goals being different. The integration with our tool has made it much easier to use.
Do you think Chargebee delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Chargebee's feature set?
Did Chargebee live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Chargebee go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Chargebee again?
Chargebee works very well for managing trial signups, as well as the managing of user accounts for SaaS apps. It is simple to add licenses, send new invoices, and manage specific customer accounts. I believe that if you are primarily taking monthly or annual credit card payments, Chargebee provides a good range of functionality. If you are using traditional invoicing, I would keep looking.