Overall Satisfaction with ChurnZero
Our Customer Success Team was on the left side of the maturity and sophistication curve, before ChurnZero we were managing customer lists in spreadsheets and manually keeping track of renewals, customer issues, and complaints. We were simply falling behind and being extremely reactive. With ChurnZero we can now be PROACTIVE with our customers!
- Account scoring.
- Churn modeling/projecting.
- Reporting and account dashboards.
- Automated journeys.
- Customer segmentation.
- Lack of real time data updates, the churn score, which is the basics of ChurnZero, does not update in real time.
- Reporting can be a little laggy in the UI.
- Need to refresh segments to see changes in data/reports.
- ChurnZero has allowed us to begin the transformation from a reactive organization to a proactive one, which has already allowed us to have better visibility into at-risk accounts (and prevent churn).
- ChurnZero has introduced soft-savings by giving us some time back: reports, renewal dates, etc. are all in one place (no more spreadsheets).
- ChurnZero integrates with SFDC which means that data from our Sales pipeline goes into ChurnZero, allowing the CS team to have better visibility into staffing needs and allocate resources.
During the sales cycle, ChurnZero seemed to better fit our use-case of "early stages" start-up, and they provided better pricing options. But it was more than just pricing. We felt that the ChurnZero team "talked the talk and walked the walk" when it comes to Customer Success. The expertise of their own Customer Success team allowed us to trust them with the growth and maturity of our CS team.
Do you think ChurnZero delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ChurnZero's feature set?
Did ChurnZero live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ChurnZero go as expected?
Would you buy ChurnZero again?
Overall, ChurnZero does a really good job in outlining the most important information that a customer success team needs to be proactive, and successful, ChurnZero provides visibility into which accounts are at risk and allows us to create a very specific set of actions to prevent those accounts from churning. The very concept of the ChurnScore gives each account the right level of attention required!
We haven't really had a need to submit too many support cases, but when we've needed help from ChurnZero, whether it is from their Support team or from our Customer Success Manager, we always get extremely timely and insightful information. We are yet to experience any lack of support and therefore we are extremely happy with how responsive they are!
ChurnZero is great for companies that have made the decision to increase the maturity of their Customer Success function. Managing a CS team with spreadsheets is just a nightmare! When CS teams start to scale, the need for a CS tool is a must, and ChurnZero fits the "just starting out" use case greatly. The mere concept of the churn score introduces a layer of sophistication to these teams. The great thing is that ChurnZero will grow/adapt as your CS function matures. ChurnZero can help create automated actions through customer journeys, you can assign automated actions to take place at different stages of the customer lifecycle. ChurnZero is also a great tool to provide CS visibility to the rest of the company. Which customers are at risk? Which customers are up for renewal? All that can easily be shared with the rest of the company using ChurnZero. I think ChurnZero is less appropriate for a company that even though has a CS function, is not willing to put in the time or the work to get ChurnZero to work for them! Meaning, if a company hasn't decided to increase the maturity of the CS function, then they are not ready!