A great choice!
November 22, 2019
A great choice!
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Webex Calling
Cisco Webex is currently being used in 2 departments in our organization and we hope to grow it into others as needed. Our HR and IT departments use it to solve a variety of problems and it has proven to be useful. This is a great way to conference in with employees who work remote, and it also provides a fast and secure video interviewing platform for HR.
- Clarity has really been the best feature over any of the other software I've used for business. Even when I have used a poor quality camera it still produces a better display than any of the competitors.
- Another positive is the ability to see all parties on the screen.
- We use the Webex Whiteboard in partnership with our calling and it has made it easier to follow along with the conversation when there are many factors and moving pieces. Having the ability to use drawings and write outlines to keep everyone focused has been a huge benefit!
- Although I put it in the pros column I can also see it being a con for some, and that is seeing everyone on the bottom of the screen. Although I have not done it myself I would imagine there is a way to minimize or avoid having all panels up altogether. But I could see this being distracting to some.
- I do think the price is high, but for as efficient as it is I understand that the price is worth the value.
- This product, without being paired with others, could be viewed as not worth it. To me, I felt we had the most value out of it once we incorporated other products such as the Whiteboard.
- I would consider the heafty investment to be worth it as it has helped bring an element of cohesion between departments in the same division.
- It has also shown to have positive reviews from our high-level executives when audio conferencing into high profile meetings. It is always important, in my opinion, to invest in technology that is going to keep your data and conversations safe.
During the initial set up I felt like I got to know customer service very well, and each call I made was answered promptly and professionally. I would say they have good service with knowledgable staff. Most every question was answered right then but if not or if I left a voice message they typically got back to me within 24 hours.
Do you think Webex Calling delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex Calling's feature set?
Did Webex Calling live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Webex Calling go as expected?
Would you buy Webex Calling again?
Cisco Webex Calling is great for collaboration in an office setting but might not be worth the investment if you are not working at a forward-thinking company when it comes to tech. I would say it solves problems of remote employees not being able to follow along and collaborate. It is a great product for creative departments as well as for HR and IT.
Webex Calling Feature Ratings
Evaluating Cisco Webex Calling and Competitors
- Product Reputation
- Prior Experience with the Product
- Third-party Reviews
The single most important would be the prior experience of a coworker with the software. Having someone on our team who knew the software well was helpful in the implementing of the product and made it easier to train our employees. The second factor would be price.
Cisco Webex Calling Support
Problems get solved
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Not kept informed
On one of the first few days of our initial set up, we ran into an issue that should have been a simple fix, and no matter how closely we looked into it we just could not connect to one of our cameras. The camera we had was set up in a conference room and it would zoom in and out on people as they spoke around the table. We could not get the systems to sync and so we gave Cisco a call and they were able to on the phone connect with IT and walk them through what to do. They were incredibly professional and helpful in that situation.