Best product for online meetings
Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Webex Meetings
- Webex has transformed our business by allowing our team the option to work remotely and not miss out on their personal life.
- It works on all devices and from wherever I am.
- Webex is a one stop shop for meetings.
- More technical knowledge required for the user as well as administrators compared to the other vendors in the market
- It works on all devices and from wherever I am, so no need to purchase or spend more money on the servers or end-point equipment.
- Webex integrates with the so many 3rd-party apps that we already use every day, so we always remain connected.
- Excellent support from Cisco
It is deployed across the organization. Most of the conference rooms are also integrated with Webex. About 3000 users take advantage of this system on a regular basis. The user base includes information technology, Information systems, Finance, Accounting, Physicians, Nursing, etc. Some of the work-from-home users also take advantage of this system.
Cisco Webex Meetings offers user authentication and encryption along with the one time password, hence Webex is a more secure way of conducting conferences than the Adobe Connect product. Webex offers meeting recording/playback feature. Webex offers full screen/partial screen mode and the facility to remove attendees from a meeting. Webex offers schedule recurring meetings and schedule meetings facility.
Webex Meetings Feature Ratings
Cisco Webex Experience
Using Cisco Webex Meetings
- Team Colloboration
- Video/Screen share for remote work
- Regular meetings
Evaluating Webex Meetings and Competitors
Webex Meetings Support
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
Using Webex Meetings
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Lots to learn