Amazing variability, my work is finally organized.
August 09, 2022

Amazing variability, my work is finally organized.

Overall Satisfaction with ClickUp

I work on projects as a software consultant/freelancer, I am working with programmers, customers, and colleagues. All information, phone calls, emails, everything is project related. It was difficult to have all data in one place. I have tried more than 10 other software options and to be honest, they could manage that fine. But something was missing and when I started using ClickUp I have finally seen what was it! I had data, but it was a mess! I couldn't see clearly what happened when that happened and what is next. Templates in this app lead me to follow "steps" to the successful end of the journey (project). And you can adjust those steps as you wish. So many options. In a blink of an eye (on the dashboard) I can see what is my today's work, what is important, and what is waiting... I've used it for more than three years and it helps me not only to collect data but most importantly to organize it.

Pros

• Organize all types of data as you prefer.
  • Provides templates, video tutorials, very beginner friendly.
  • Regular updates, new integrations, they listen to their customers.

Cons

• Still waiting for Apple watch app, but finally it's in progress.
  • I used to spend 1 hour a day just organizing current projects, now it is already done.
I am a freelancer and I work in the app by myself. But now I can easily share a project workflow or documents with my customers directly from the app. Email integration is wonderful, I don't have to copy-paste anything.
I stopped using sticky notes or any paper notes, there is automatically created a new task for every new email, and every task is time tracked and archived later. With google calendar integration I always know what's next and can schedule time effectively. Project documentation, forms, contacts, etc. I am constantly switching between many open tasks on various projects with different customers and everything is organized and stored here.

Do you think ClickUp delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with ClickUp's feature set?

Did ClickUp live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of ClickUp go as expected?

Would you buy ClickUp again?

I've worked with ClickUp for 3 years and honestly don't know what else I would need. I am a freelancer, sometimes I share a Folder, List, Form, or Doc with my customers, but mostly I work in ClickUp by myself. And I can store, mark, and organize, everything here in one place. I should write something negative to appear more believable, but what can I say? I love it! Go and read some other reviews, I am sure you can find some cons there.

ClickUp Feature Ratings